The World of Design Summer Camp is coming to the Crayola Experience on June 25 - 28, 2018! During this 4-day camp, kids ages 5- 12 will be able to take a journey to the farthest reaches of their imagination while learning about the rainforest, Hollywood, Mars, and a futuristic city.
During the summer camp, kids will use the design thinking process to solve real-world problems in different environments; experiment with Crayola products and many art techniques like sculpting, storyboarding, collage and mixed media; and discover design careers like graphic design, universal design, urban design, and product design.
- Four hours of activities (from 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. each day):
- 2 hours of guided design-centered activities
- 1.5 hours of supervised play with 26 hands-on attractions
- 30 minutes for lunch (food is not provided - MUST be nut free)
- Cost for the camp is $149 + tax (Annual Passholders receive a 10% discount, use promo code AP camp at checkout)
IMAGE: © 2018 Crayola Experience. All Rights Reserved.