The Disney Corner (the newest store at Disney Springs) opened earlier this morning with some magical merchandise. Inside The Disney Corner, Guests can find Minnie must-haves, attire perfect for any princess and selfie-worthy spots throughout! A delightful shop for women and girls, this new retail venue is open for a limited time – so make sure to stop by on your next outing to Disney Springs.
The Disney Corner Cast is celebrating the opening with a full weekend of special surprises in the new location. Starting today and going through Sunday, shoppers should be on the lookout for extra in-store magic. Here’s a taste of what Guests can expect:
- Wednesday, Feb. 14, 2018: Make a purchase at The Disney Corner and you could have a chance to enjoy a complimentary cookie at Amorette’s Patisserie, located nearby, while supplies last. (Tip: arrive early for your best chance to score a sweet treat!)
- Thursday, Feb. 15, 2018: All day long, enjoy a cute-as-a-button special surprise with every purchase at The Disney Corner, while supplies last.
- Friday, Feb. 16, 2018: Experience a karaoke-style princess sing-a-long, every hour on the hour.
- Saturday, Feb. 17, 2018: Disney PhotoPass photographers will be roaming the store from noon to 4 p.m., capturing memories for Guests willing to strike a pose.
- Sunday, Feb. 18, 2018: Be surprised!
PHOTOS: © 2018 Walt Disney World Resort. All Rights Reserved.