Guests visiting Disney Springs may be aware of most of its major tenants, like Lacoste, Kate Spade, Havaianas, Tommy Bahama, and so on. But did you know that multiple locations around the Marketplace at Disney Springs offer artistic and personalized services like face painting, custom-made pearl jewelry, and hand-carved rings? Whether you are looking for a special gift, a custom piece of home decor or just a fun souvenir, you should to check out these venues.
Here's a list of all the Marketplace locations that currently offer artisanal product and services:
- Ring Carvers – Offers hand-carved silver, gold or bronze rings inscribed with your name, initials, important dates and more.
- Hallelujah Art – An artist at this location can hand cut your old-fashioned silhouette portrait in just minutes, a perfect way to start a new family tradition. Each order includes three copies of artwork.
- Leather Goods – A great place to find genuine leather items including handmade belts, buckles, bracelets, necklaces, wallets, backs and key chains.
- Enjoy Your Face Face Painters – A fun activity for the whole family, these face painters can create all sorts of creative and whimsical designs.
- Airbrush Caricatures – Give your portrait a bit of comic exaggeration with airbrushed caricatures that are great for any occasion.
- Magic Ink Artisans – This kiosk offers a creative mix of temporary tattoos, including Disney characters, as well as henna designs and metallic glimmer motifs.
- Pearl Factory – Here you can choose an oyster, pick a ring or necklace from over 135 settings and then design your own jewelry.
MAP: © 2016 Walt Disney World Resort. All Rights Reserved.