From April 28 through April 30, Guests will step out in style as part of Dapper Day, an unofficial gathering in celebration of sophisticated fashions. Participants have planned meet ups throughout Walt Disney World Resort, including a Dapper Day Eve visit to Disney Springs on Friday, April 28. On April 28 only, all Guests dressed to impress at Disney Springs will be able to take advantage of a variety of special discounts, offers, and special entertainment for the occasion. Continue reading to learn more.
Here you are just some of the great deals that Guests will be able to enjoy as part of this special event:
- Fountain Stage, 7 p.m.-midnight: Enjoy swing dance music and a special drink menu with classic-inspired cocktails
- Chapel Hats: In-store photo booth
- Erin McKenna’s Bakery NYC: Free mini cupcakes for dapper-dressed Guests
- Kiehl’s: Complimentary mini-facials by appointment, relaxing hand massages, instant skin refreshers
- MAC: Free mini makeovers
- Sephora: Free mini makeovers, $5 coupon to Chapel Hats with purchase
- Starbucks: 10% discount for dapper-dressed Guests and special themed drinks for Dapper Day
- Amorette’s Patisserie: Special dessert, featuring a mini dome cake enrobed in a dark chocolate glacage and decorated as a fascinator cocktail hat
While visiting Disney Springs, Guests will also be able to show off their style at the Disney PhotoPass Studio in the Marketplace and take photos with classic and virtual backgrounds of favorite Disney scenes.