Since the opening of the newest Disney Springs neighborhood, Town Center, more than 50 new locations have opened in phases throughout the summer.
The latest addition is "Origins," a high-performance skincare retailer. Featuring products formulated with certified organic ingredients and 100 percent natural essential oils, Origins offers products for bath and body, hair, makeup and more. Origins is a socially-conscious brand that employs earth-friendly practices.
Additionally, Blaze Fast Fire'd Pizza, a modern "pizza joint" known for its artisinal pizzas, is now open in Town Center at Disney Springs. Blaze’s menu centers on “build-your-own” pizzas, which are “fast fire’d” in 180 seconds. Blaze also offers fresh-made salads, a variety of lemonades and aquas frescas, real cane sugar sodas, and a large selection of craft beer and wine.
Blaze is open Sunday through Thursday until 11 p.m. and Friday and Saturday until midnight.
Here’s a list including all the the latest shopping experiences that opened recently around the town:
- Anthropologie – Offering women’s casual apparel and accessories, intimates, shoes, beauty, home furnishings, gifts and decorative items.
- Coca-Cola Store – Features a wide selection of Coca-Cola merchandise and a refreshing rooftop bar.
- Columbia Sportswear – Offering innovative apparel, footwear, accessories and equipment for outdoor and fishing enthusiasts.
- Free People – Features a unique merchandise mix of casual women’s apparel, intimates, shoes, accessories, activewear and gifts.
- JOHNNY WAS – A beautifully crafted bohemian womenswear brand, Johnny Was offers jewelry, books, gifts and a signature line of colorful printed silk scarves, dresses and tunics.
- LACOSTE – Offering unique and original products for women, men and children – including apparel, leather goods, fragrances, footwear, eyewear, homewear watches and underwear.
- Lilly Pulitzer – An authentic American resort-wear brand, offering clothing and accessories with happy prints that evoke an optimistic outlook.
- Shore – Features swimwear, everyday comfort clothing and exclusive apparel only available at Disney Springs.
- Sugarboo & Co. – A dealer in whimsy and fanciful goods, Sugarboo carries charming home goods from art prints to whimsical paper products.
- Superdry - Known for design, quality and affordability, Superdry has all areas of lifestyle covered, from outerwear and knitwear to leather goods and leisurewear.
- TUMI – The leading global brand of premium travel, business and lifestyle accessories, TUMI carries a variety of luggage.
- UNIQLO – A leading global retailer, UNIQLO offers casual apparel inspired by the company’s Japanese values of simplicity, quality and longevity.
Continuing through Labor Day, the Grand Opening Summer Celebration is the perfect time to discover Disney Springs with special offers at many retail locations, as well as more live entertainment.
LOGO: © 2016 Walt Disney World Resort. All Rights Reserved.