- Anthropologie – Offering women’s casual apparel and accessories, intimates, shoes, beauty, home furnishings, gifts and decorative items.
- Coca-Cola Store – Features a wide selection of Coca-Cola merchandise and a refreshing rooftop bar.
- Columbia Sportswear – Offering innovative apparel, footwear, accessories and equipment for outdoor and fishing enthusiasts.
- Free People – Features a unique merchandise mix of casual women’s apparel, intimates, shoes, accessories, activewear and gifts.
- JOHNNY WAS – A beautifully crafted bohemian womenswear brand, Johnny Was offers jewelry, books, gifts and a signature line of colorful printed silk scarves, dresses and tunics.
- LACOSTE – Offering unique and original products for women, men and children – including apparel, leather goods, fragrances, footwear, eyewear, homewear watches and underwear.
- Lilly Pulitzer – An authentic American resort-wear brand, offering clothing and accessories with happy prints that evoke an optimistic outlook.
- Shore – Features swimwear, everyday comfort clothing and exclusive apparel only available at Disney Springs.
- Sugarboo & Co. – A dealer in whimsy and fanciful goods, Sugarboo carries charming home goods from art prints to whimsical paper products.
- Superdry - Known for design, quality and affordability, Superdry has all areas of lifestyle covered, from outerwear and knitwear to leather goods and leisurewear.
- TUMI – The leading global brand of premium travel, business and lifestyle accessories, TUMI carries a variety of luggage.
- UNIQLO – A leading global retailer, UNIQLO offers casual apparel inspired by the company’s Japanese values of simplicity, quality and longevity.
Enough stores and shopping in Orlando! Bring back the clubs..sigh. I know it's not going to happen, but here's to wishful thinking anyway.
Dan, I hope you're right. That works for me. Some of us still really miss the Island. Adventures Club was always a favorite, but Mannequins, 8Trax, Motion, Rock N Roll Beach Club, Comedy Warehouse and Sound Stage, you are all missed!
Couldn't agree more with those wanting to bring back some of the clubs from the golden days of Pleasure Island.
Another one for that list is The Wildhorse Saloon.
But the Adventurers Club, as mentioned by Anonymous @7:30 am, was our favourite. Colonel Critchlow was hilarious.
Yes, I agree also. Give us locals a reason to visit Pleasure Island, umm, I mean Disney Springs again!