As the vast majority of people visiting the area already know, the theme parks will be extremely busy in the upcoming few weeks, as people from all around the world come to Central Florida to enjoy time off work and/or school. To prepare for the crowds, the area's parks and attractions will make some adjustments to their existing offerings. For instance, additional food & beverage offerings will be available for Guests at the Magic Kingdom Park between Dec. 19 and Jan. 2.
Here's a list including the food and beverage offerings that are expected to be available during that time:
- Diamond Horseshoe: Quick Service lunch (11 am-3 pm), Table Service dinner (from 4:30 pm);
- Market Street Sandwich Cart: Italian-themed sandwiches and salads;
- Storybook Circus Sandwich Cart: Sandwiches and salads;
- Tomorrowland Terrace: burgers;
- Prince Eric’s Village Market: prepackaged sandwiches, caprese cups and salads;
- Aunt Polly’s: prepackaged sandwiches and salads;
- Westward Ho: corn dogs;
- Cool Ship: Turkey Legs;
- Peco's Bill Tall Tale Inn & Cafe: southwest burger.
Be aware that changes may be made at any given time and without notice at the discretion of the park.