In addition to the usual shopping and dining discounts, Universal Orlando will offer early park admission, hotel discounts, a free digital photo at some Photo Connect locations inside both theme parks, and much more. The best part? All these special offer apply to all Passholders - Power, Preferred, and Premier.
- AMC Cineplex is offering a savings of $1.75 off movie tickets. The discount can be used for the Passholder and family - up to five guests total. Be sure to check at the location for more details.
- Blue Man Group will offer ticket in September for $34 plus tax, per person - a $61 savings!
- Universal’s Cabana Bay Beach Resort is presenting a special rate of $104 weekday and/or $124 weekend per night for Family Suites from September 7 - October 1, 2015.
- CityWalk Party Pass with free club access for Passholders and a guest, Saturday and Sunday;
- Hollywood Drive-in Golf is offering a 20% discount throughout September;
- Universal’s Photo Connect is offering one free digital photo at either MEN IN BLACK Alien Attack (at Universal Studios Florida) or Jurassic Park River Adventure (at Islands of Adventure);
- Universal’s Dining Plan - Quick Service has a buy one, get 50% off a second plan deal.
- Wet ‘n Wild Orlando has discounted tickets on weekdays beginning Wednesday, September 9 through Friday, September 25 for $19.99 for both adults and children;
- Early Park Admission starts one hour prior to park opening Monday through Friday at one theme park throughout September, including Labor Day. Not valid on weekends.
Universal passholder perks for premiere keep getting weaker every year.
Especially at City Walk. You used to get buy one, get ones on beers at the Groove, and great happy hours at Red Coconut. Now you don't get anything special at the clubs, so we don't even go anymore.
These are on top of the perks you get as a AP throughout the year just for the AP Appreciation month.