The transformation of Downtown Disney into Disney Springs continues at a very fast pace. Unique shops and upscale restaurants open month after month (sometimes, even on a weekly basis), and new, themed props and facades contribute in creating a much more seamless experience for Guests visiting this entertainment district. Continue reading for a quick snapshot of several projects underway this week at the Downtown Disney Area.
Recent openings & key updates:
- Roadwork at Intersection 3 begun on April 27, 2015;
- Erwin Pearl set to open this week;
- Super Hero Headquarters set to open this week;
- Dockside Margaritas now open at The Marketplace;
- The BOATHOUSE now open at The Landing;
- Hess Guest shuttle testing continues;
Work continues on the following:
- Paradiso 37 expansion;
- Pedestrian Bridge at intersection 3 near Team Disney and Cast Services;
- Pedestrian Bridge at the Marketplace near Hotel Plaza Boulevard;
- Planter installation between Harley-Davidson and AMC 24 Dine-In Theatres entrance;
- Interior expansion work at World of Disney;
- Town Center;
- Orange (West) Garage and East Garage;
- The Springs;
- West Side highlines;
- The Landing.
Be sure to check back here on OTPN for additional news and updates regarding these projects.