- First Downtown Disney pedestrian bridge installed on March 19, 2015;
- United World Soccer shop closed March 25;
- Buzz & Woody statues installed near the LEGO Store on March 27;
- Downtown Disney Guest shuttle test begun March 27;
- Highline by Splitsville now open;
- WonderGround Gallery shop and The Sign Shop display now open at Marketplace Co-Op;
- Walkway between Cooke’s of Dublin and Raglan Road now open;
- Village Causeway and retail kiosks now open in the Marketplace.
- Pedestrian bridge at intersection 3 near Team Disney and Cast Services;
- Hardscape and planter installation between Harley-Davidson and AMC 24 Dine-In Theatres;
- Interior expansion work at World of Disney, primarily during third shift hours;
- New Margarita Bar in the Marketplace;
- Buena Vista Drive roadwork – paving is underway, changing traffic patterns, and road closures;
- Marketplace and Entrance 3 (near Team Disney) pedestrian bridges;
- Town Center;
- Orange (west) Garage and East garage;
- The Springs;
- West Side highlines;
- The Landing.
What are my parking options to run into a few quick stores on the Marketplace side? Between World of Disney and 12 Days of Christmas?
Are there any spaces in the front of the Marketplace?
Or am I better off parking at a resort and taking the bus?
Is there a comprehensive list of the restaurants and their expected opening dates? (as well as price point, as I believe I'll need to sell off my first born to have a night out here.)
How much you want for the kid?