- Disney California Adventure Park: Carthay Circle Restaurant, Flo's V8 Café, Wine Country Trattoria
- Disneyland Hotel: Steakhouse 55, Tangaroa Terrace
- Disney's BoardWalk Resort: Flying Fish Café
- Disney's Hollywood Studios: ABC Commissary, Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater, The Hollywood Brown Derby
- Disney's Polynesian Resort: Kona Cafe, Capt. Cooks
- Disney's All-Star Movies Resort: World Premiere Food Court
Great News! I wish you were checking other options at Boardwalk. I just returned from staying there with my peanut/tree nut allergic son. There were unfortunately no safe quick service options for him. We had to go elsewhere or make sandwiches in the room. What would be great would be more private dining options and/or an allergy free stand (like the one in Animal Kingdom) on the boardwalk.