· LEGO Wave Pool – Families can catch a gentle wave or simply cool off in this perfectly sized wave pool where the waves are just big enough for all ages to enjoy
· Build-A-Raft River - Families can imagine, design and build a unique LEGO vessel and set afloat on a maiden voyage around the 1000-foot-long lazy river, set amongst playful LEGO Friends, flowering vegetation and palm trees
· Twin Chasers – Friends ride tubes 375 feet down an intertwining pair of enclosed water slides before plunging into a refreshing pool below
· Splash Out – The thrill seekers of the family can ascend to the tallest point of the water park attraction and choose from one of three unique slides, then speed down a 60-foot drop and “splash out” into the water below
· Joker Soaker - A fun, interactive playground with various lengths, heights and types of slides that offer something different for every member of the family. Guests can wade in the surrounding pool and be surprised with a torrential spill from a 300-gallon bucket
· DUPLO Splash Safari – Toddlers will rule at this water play area with shorter slides and interactive, larger-than-life DUPLO creatures
We certainly cannot wait to see this renovated water park! From the images it already looks good, but it will look much better after all the LEGO models and theming will be installed!
The video and all the photos are subject to the copyright of LEGOLAND Florida. All rights reserved.
the price to upgrade a day legoland ticket to include the water park appears to be very reasonable. it makes a few hours in the waterpark during a legoland visit very appealing.
on the downside, this may make the waterpark extremely popular. i hope overcrowding doesn't ruin what looks like being an excellent addition