Welcome to ORLANDO THEME PARK NEWS!
SeaWorld is really incredible. It never stops to surprise me, especially with its nighttime shows. Let's take a general look around the park, to see if there are refurbishments or new additions worth to point out:
One Ocean/Shamu Rocks - great couple!:
The show times:
The theater is truly beautiful:
All the water fountains where working, and they were really great! They add a lot of movement to the show!:
A look around the area:
NEW! - A new ALL-YOU-CARE-TO-EAT restaurant has opened at SeaWorld:
The menu is not huge, but the price is also reasonable:
The new restaurant is located inside the old Anheuser-Busch Welcome Center, which was a restaurant before too, but just a quick service:
You can now only go inside the building if you have a ticket:
Here we go!:
The old quick service location is now walled-off:
Work on Dine With Shamu continues, but all the signs that advertised its reopening are strangely gone!:
Be sure to stay until 9:50 p.m. to see "Reflections"!!:
Shamu was meeting guests, but...
...there was no escort! All characters need an escort:
The Summer Nights village:
New this year is the DJ dance party, which is painfully similar to Club 626 at the Magic Kingdom:
There are even the characters, like at the Magic Kingdom:
Preparing for the Summer Nights shows:
A new interactive kiosk has been installed near the Voyagers restaurant:
Shamu Rocks is fantastic!:
There was even a 30-minute long pre-show with acrobats!:
As always, we'd like to end this update by reminding you that we continue to do our best in keeping you up-to-date with all the news and rumors from the parks, and continually post photo-updates, like this one, so if you would like to show us your appreciation the hard work we do, please consider making a small donation, by clicking HERE. Also, remember that, if you want, you can join our Facebook page and post comments at the end of the post. Thanks again for viewing, and have a great day!
You forgot to mention the most important part of Summer Nights. All you can drink beer samples for $25. I was hoping you'd have some pics of that. I heard there's over 20 different varieties.
Do the fountains during the Shamu show get the first few rows of audience wet?
yes the fountains will get you wet...the trainers will even splash people with them during the show...this is probably the wettest show in recent memory so if you dont want to get wet do not sit in the splash zone
Please, Support Our Sponsors
Having to cover all the Theme Parks and Attractions in the Central Florida area is not an easy task. You can be sure that your donations will help us to continue to bring you all the latest news, rumors, and photo-updates as we have always done in the past.
- ► 2012 (1062)
- Harley-Davidson Moves, Apricot Lane Comes In
- LEGO TECHNIC® Test Track Coaster Goin' Up!
- SeaWorld & Busch Gardens Conservation Fund
- Islands of Adventure: Mythos Rehab and More
- Plants Test on The Little Mermaid's Castle Facade
- Magic Kingdom Update - Crowds in Every Land
- Flynn Rider Leaves Tangled Play-and Greet
- Fantasyland Update - Little Mermaid Plants and Mor...
- Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue Tests New Showtimes
- Universal's New Mini-Golf Construction Update
- Reminder: Power Trip Coaster Ribbon Cutting
- Hollywood Studios Update - New Cars M&G and More
- Dave & Buster's Update - June 28, 2011
- Orlando Thrill Park Project Abandoned
- New Embassy Suites Hotel Coming to Kissimmee
- The Disney Look... to the past! (June 25 - July 1)...
- Disney's Concierge Club Connection Tests at WDW
- Universal Studios Update: Lots of Refurbishments
- Rhino Rally Expansion Update
- Orlando Theme Parks As Seen From... Up Above
- Fantasmic! Returns to Perform Nightly Again
- New CARS 2 Meet-and-Greet Opens at DHS
- LEGOLAND Florida Places Its First LEGO Models
- Aquatica Offers New After 2 p.m. Ticket
- Magic Kingdom Update - Confectionery News & More
- SeaWorld's Summer Nights Add Fun For Passholders
- Dave & Buster's Update- June 24, 2011
- Who Will Be the Best Zoo Cub of the Year? You Deci...
- Special Fantasyland Photo Update - June 23, 2011
- Grand Opening of the Power Trip Coaster on July 2
- Cheetah Hunt Documentary
- Firehouse Gift Shop at the Magic Kingdom - TRIBUTE...
- Old Town to Receive a New Thrill Ride Soon
- Disney's Photopass Returns to Disney's Waterparks
- OOTL: SeaWorld San Diego Unveils New Turtle Reef
- SeaWorld Orlando Update - New Restaurant and More
- Dumbo Isn't the Only Flying Elephant...
- Universal Orlando Raises Ticket Prices - June 2011...
- Free Dining Plan Between Aug. 28 - Sept.24
- Universal Studios Update - Minor Rehabs and More
- The Disney Look... to the past! (June 18-24)
- The Confectionery Changes Color After Lengthy Reha...
- Magic Kingdom General Update - June 19, 2011
- More Information on New Churrascaria at CityWalk
- Old Town's Wave Swinger Sold to Brazilian Park
- Fantasyland Update - Skyway, Castles and Circuses
- 2010 Theme Park Attendance Report Released
- Summer Nights Start next Saturday at SeaWorld Orla...
- Epcot Update - Work on New Japanese Stand & More
- New Baby Impala at Busch Gardens Tampa Bay
- Dave and Buster's Update - Sign Rehab and More
- Firehouse Gift Shop on Main Street Closes July 7
- Islands of Adventure - Triceratops Trail News & Mo...
- New Artwork for The Storybook Circus Area
- Work on Universal Orlando's New Mini-Golf Begins
- New Elephant Experience Area at Busch Gardens
- New Details on the Epcot's 2011 Food & Wine Festiv...
- Fun Spot U.S.A. Update - Coaster, Arcade and More
- Summer Nights Pictures, Plus "Kinetix" Video
- Disney's Hollywood Studios Update - June 2011
- SeaWorld to Build New Hotel and More
- The Disney Look... to the past! (June 11-17)
- Magic Kingdom General Update - June 7, 2011
- World's Largest Swimming Lesson at Typhoon Lagoon
- Old Town Expands and... Becomes a Theme Park?
- Disney Park Tickets' Price Increase (2011)
- Star Trek Exhibit Coming to Kennedy Space Center
- Busch Gardens Update - June 2011 (Part 1)
- Busch Gardens Update - June 2011 (Part 2)
- Busch Gardens Update - June 2011 (Part 3)
- Fantasyland Video-Updates
- Dave and Buster's Update - June 9, 2011
- Primeval Whirl to Remain Closed for Investigations...
- More News on The Renovated Enchanted Tiki Room
- Fantasyland Update: The Skyway Leaves, Dumbo's Sto...
- Fantasyland Update: The Skyway Leaves, Dumbo's Sto...
- Second Graders Get a Free Trip to LEGOLAND
- Kilimanjaro Safaris at Disney's Animal Kingdom
- Pirates of the Caribbean - ON-RIDE Video
- Comcast Makes Deal and Buys Other Half of Universa...
- Cheetah Hunt: Busch Gardens' New Coaster - Photos
- A Behind-the-Scenes Look at Belle's Cottage
- Fun Spot U.S.A.'s New Arcade Now Open!
- The Disney Look... to the past! (June 4-10)
- Disney's Hollywood Studios General Update
- In-Depth Info on New Grand Reef at Discovery Cove
- New Route for Busch Gardens' Rhino Rally in August...
- New Logos For Fun Spot U.S.A's Newest Additions
- Summer Nights Are Coming Back at Busch Gardens
- New Fantasyland Minor Attractions Revealed
- BGTNation Visits Cheetah Hunt - VIDEO
- Dave & Buster's update - June 2, 2011
- 'The English Channel' Becomes 'The British Revolut...
- A Summer Filled With Surprises Expects WDW Guests
- Fun Spot U.S.A. update - New Coaster Almost Finish...
- Brazilian Steakhouse Coming to Universal's CityWal...
- LEGOLAND Florida to Intensify Job Campaign
- Disney's Animal Kingdom - June 2011 Update (Part 1...
- Disney's Animal Kingdom - June 2011 Update (Part 2...
- The Making of "One Ocean" - Color
- ▼ June (100)
- ► 2010 (1183)