Today we've got a new Hollywood Studios update, with some minor new details. Let's begin right away:
The entrance of the park, which will become the twin-sister of the new entrance of "Disney California Adventure":
It was packed!:
The stars on both sides of the hat are finally done:
They serve as a backdrop for a new meet-and-greet:
The Toy Story 3 banners have been replaced with new "Tangled" banners:
What is this? And, why advertise it now? It will come out in the theaters in June 2012!:
It's the first time that I see this poster of the "Walt Disney: One Man's dream" attraction:
Walls are down on the Little mermaid too, just to reveal new bushes:
Still closed. Can't wait to see what they've done!!!:
This is cool:
This is not:
Star Tours is the same outside:
But there's a giant new sign at the entrance:
This was here before:
I've never noticed this store before:
and it's closed too:
On the Studio Backlot Tour there were a lot of these things:
Maybe they're just used for miscellaneous works inside the park:
New nostalgic merchandise for Hollywood Studios:
The "Laugh Floor" version of the studios:
Fantasmic! is great as always:
Thank you for reading, and please, as we always say, post comments!
We love to hear your persona opinions about the parks, new additions and about our updates!
See you really soon, and have a great day!
I never knew that there was a monsters inc. area! Where is it?
What day was this Samuele? Cause I see no ghost park today. The thing was full!
Just as all the times I've gone...
Good update as always!
best mgm update ever
- December (27)
- November (98)
- October (108)
- September (137)
- August (108)
- July (109)
- June (102)
- May (97)
- April (97)
- March (94)
- February (78)
- January (106)
- December (95)
- November (93)
- October (104)
- September (93)
- August (97)
- July (77)
- June (65)
- May (89)
- April (83)
- March (83)
- February (81)
- January (102)
- December (100)
- November (97)
- October (93)
- September (98)
- August (115)
- July (100)
- June (100)
- May (92)
- April (107)
- March (120)
- February (111)
- January (121)
- December (112)
- November (102)
- Great shows coming to the Disney Dream
- R'n'R coaster CLOSED today
- Is recession REALLY over?
- The Disney Look.. to the Past! (10/30 - 11/05)
- OTPN is changing color!
- Cars Land reaches a milestone
- New stuff at the Emporium
- Save the Hulk!
- Magic Kingdom update (10/28/2010)
- Rockit back open!!!
- Legoland Florida description
- A look at the new Karamell Kuche
- Star Tour's new Pilot
- Fantasyland Forest NEW update!
- Our latest videos on You Tube
- IOA update (Oct.25)
- New experience at Tokyo Disneyland
- The Disney Look.. to the Past! (10/23 - 10/29)
- General Magic Kingdom update
- LAST UPDATE for our Tournaments!
- Epcot update (Mouse Gear/Imagination)
- It's a Small World's New Queue Line
- Pleasure Island to be REDONE soon
- Fantasyland update - PART 1 -
- Fantasyland update - PART 2 -
- Legoland Florida news!
- Fantasy Surf Video
- The Ultimate Indoor Wave: Fantasy Surf NOW OPEN!
- Peter Pan's Flight ON RIDE
- Electrical Water Pageant
- Race Rock Demolition progress
- Shanghai Disneyland work to begin soon
- Fantasyland Expansion (PART 1)
- Fantasyland Expansion (PART 2)
- A LOT of Epcot fun facts!
- Disney Fantasy set to sail in 2012
- Another Interesting Universal Survey
- Good/Bad news for PI
- Fun Spot U.S.A update
- The Italian version of IOA
- The Disney Look.. to the Past! (10/16-22)
- Main Street, El Pirata, and more
- Epcot's EAST & WEST towers
- Tournaments update n°12
- A look at the new Starspeeder 1000
- Mouse Gear, Imagination news and more
- Around the Jungle Cruise area
- Around the F&W welcome center
- Fantasyland update (Oct. 15)
- Race Rock DEMOLITION
- Cheetaka or Cheetah Hunt?
- Reservations Open for Wild Africa Trek!
- Duffy the Disney Bear is here! (PART 2)
- Duffy the Disney Bear is here! (PART 1)
- Discovery Cove 2011/2012 expansions
- Hollywood Studios update (PART 2)
- Hollywood Studios update (PART 1)
- Proposed coaster for OTP
- Cheetah HUNT
- Triceratops Encounter update
- Islands of Adventures update
- CheetaKa announcement TODAY!
- Artwork for Goofy's Sky school
- Epcot update
- More news on ORLANDO THRILL PARK
- Breaking News! New theme park on I-Drive?
- Around the (Disney) stores
- Studios Backlot Tour pre-show
- Universal Studios update
- Last video of CHEETAKA!
- Tour offerings changes at Magic Kingdom
- The Disney Look.. to the Past! (10/ 09-15)
- Magic Kingdom general update
- Did you know... Disneyland California?
- Hollywood Studios update
- Tournaments update n°11
- Florida, the beautiful
- Disneyland Paris Cast member dies
- First day of Food & Wine festival (PART 2)
- Frontierland's new meet-and-greet
- Hollywood Studios history
- First day of Food & Wine festival (PART 1)
- New photos of Fantasyland
- New Universal survey
- Next-generation coming to WDW
- Universal Studios update
- Many fun facts about Animal Kingdom!
- Concept art for Pollo Campero
- Q&A about Discovery Cove (expansion too!)
- Alligator Alley's new signs
- Magic Kingdom - THE MOVIE
- Epcot update (Oct. 1) PART 2
- New clip of Cheetaka!
- New Fantasyland update PART 1
- New Fantasyland update PART 2
- Tournaments update n°10
- Karamell-Küche pictures
- HRRR's problems are very, VERY serious
- Wilderness Lodge's rooms
- Epcot update (Oct. 1) PART 1
- The Disney Look.. to the Past! (09/27 - 10/08)
- Islands of Adventures 09/2010 update
- Karamell-Küche opens at Epcot
- Triceratops Encounter to return!
- New poster of Fantasy Surf
- September (112)
- August (121)
- July (112)
- June (115)
- May (105)
- April (98)
- March (71)
- February (65)
- January (65)