Welcome to ORLANDO THEME PARK NEWS!
Here you will find News, Rumors and Picture-updates from all Orlando's Theme Parks on a daily basis. We currently support any browser: Google Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Internet Explorer, and Safari. For additional information on our site, click here.
Thursday, September 02, 2010 | Posted by OTPN administrator | | Edit Post
A new, big resort has open on property. Is it a new DVC resort? No. Is it a Disney resort? Kind of (it's independently owned and operated, but it's on Disney property). Is it open to all guests? Nope.
It is a new resort.... for pets!
Yes, a big new hotel has opened just yesterday (WEDNESDAY SEPTEMBER 1st, 2010).
Here you are the news from the Disney Parks Blog:
Luxury Pet Resort Opens at Walt Disney World Resort
You better believe there are some pooches being pampered tonight at Walt Disney World Resort. Our new luxury pet resort officially opened its doors today and the first guests are already enjoying the VIP suites and special extras like story time with staff. Earlier this summer, we told you about the one-of-a-kind Best Friends Pet Care facility located across from Disney’s Port Orleans Resort -Riverside. Now, we have a first look around:
There’s a 1,300-square-foot “canines only” splash-and-play water feature and areas where you can sit, relax and watch your dog play. The entire park is secure from outsiders and is available for use after dark.
A la carte activities for pets range from one-on-one playtimes and social playgroup with other dogs to cuddle time and bedtime stories with staff. Other amenities and upgrades include ice cream treats, bottled water and premium orthopedic bedding.
The pet resort can accommodate as many as 300 pets for both daytime and overnight boarding. For more information or to make a reservation, check out www.bestfriendspetcare.com or call 877-4-WDW-PETS.
For many more pictures, videos and more, go to Orlando Attractions Magazine.com!
Well, what can we say, now even your "best friends" can have their own vacation!
Nice idea, but it has to cost a lot...
All pictures and informations are subject to the copyright of the Walt Disney® Company. All rights are reserved.
0 Comment(s):Post a Comment
Please, Support Our Sponsors
Having to cover all the Theme Parks and Attractions in the Central Florida area is not an easy task. You can be sure that your donations will help us to continue to bring you all the latest news, rumors, and photo-updates as we have always done in the past.
- ► 2012 (1062)
- ► 2011 (1254)
- Journey into Imagination - RIDE OVERVIEW
- History of the Magic Kingdom
- One Kodak sign gone
- Food & Wine booths
- Tournaments update n°9
- Snow White subtle changes
- A small update on Magic Kingdom
- Universal Orlando fun facts
- Disney's Hollywood Studios update
- Please, support us!
- New doors for parking trams
- New video of Cheetaka
- Wild Africa Trek construction update
- Farewell, Village Beatniks
- Future World extends hours!
- Animal Kingdom update (Sept. 2010)
- Let the memories begin?
- When night falls over MK...
- New robots for Star Tours 2!!
- Disney's Yatch Club resort
- The Disney Look... to the Past! (09/20 - 09/26)
- Which is your favorite land?
- General MK update
- How to make a perfect pizza?
- Epcot update (September 22, 2010)
- Tournaments update n°8
- Follow the announcements right here!
- Did you hear??
- New Fantasyland update (PART 2)
- New Fantasyland update (PART 1)
- Let's try another one...
- Block Party Bash parade video
- Disney's Hollywood Studios update
- Busch Gardens' teaser videos
- Even more bad news.....
- More info about Aulani resort
- NEW Hacienda de San Angel pictures
- Report cards are coming soon....
- More news on HRRR
- What's happening to HRRR?
- Duffy the Bear special event!
- News about The Art of Animation resort
- New signs in Future World!
- Snow White
- More info on our trip...
- Progress on Fantasy Surf
- The Disney Look... to the Past! (09/13-19)
- Mouse Gear news
- Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
- Quick and cheap or great and expansive?
- New music added!
- Two new restaurants open today at Epcot
- A look at TWISTER
- New Parade for DHS!
- OTPN goes on vacation (a very special one!!)
- New Fantasyland update
- Third park... for DL Paris??!
- Storytime with Belle now closed
- Tales of an abandoned DHS
- Doug Parks dies at 60
- Winnie the Pooh Fastpass update
- The Incredibly dirty Hulk
- Tournaments update n°7
- Islands of Adventures update
- Kodak out of Imagination
- Magic Kingdom update
- Discovery Cove's new offer
- Universal Studios update
- The Disney Look... to the Past! (09/06-12)
- Where do you stay?
- Epcot update
- Buzz Lightyear's news
- News about "WD - One Man's dream"!
- Inside Doctor Doom's FearFALL
- OTPN's newest videos!
- Fantasyland Expansion weekly update
- Removal of Kodak's signs confirmed
- Hacienda de San Angel tarp-free!
- OTPN changes coming soon
- Star Tours V.1 TRIBUTE
- Official press release of "Cirque Dreams"
- Around the World (Showcase): ITALY
- LAST DAY OF STAR TOURS!
- Murphy doesn't feel very well...
- Tournaments update n°6
- Tokyo Disneyland's milestone
- WDW's new stuff (September 2010)
- New info about Cheetaka CONFIRMED!
- ATTENTION, please
- Toy Story Midway Mania update
- Speaking of "hidden" Mickeys....
- Magic Kingdom update
- Interior artwork of the Hacienda!
- World of Color Roadshow
- The Disney Look... to the Past! (08/30 - 09/05)
- Hollywood Studios update
- New BG teaser video
- Liberty Tree Tavern almost done!
- Epcot 09/02/10 update
- Kodak leaving? One more confirmation
- Village Beatniks leaving soon
- Luxury Pet resort opens at WDW
- Changes coming to Kilimanjaro Safaris?
- Space Mountain's new audio (by OTPN)
- Fantasyland Expansion update
- ElecTRONica artworks
- A Look at the Gaylord Palms Resort - PHOTOS
- Another new resort for WDW?
- Hacienda de San Angel update
- Tournaments update n°5
- ▼ September (112)