Welcome to ORLANDO THEME PARK NEWS!
Im a DVC member and its worked out fine for me.
Tip from me ,even if you dont want to buy go to a booth and get an appointment so at least you have a chance to look in some of the rooms and I got a perk from them for doing so.They dont push you to buy and it was acctually quite entertaining.
$25,000 is a high quote, I paid much less than that! I think $12,000 is the starting price these days.
Most people who go to Disney regularly anyway, it makes sense to do DVC. The only exception might be people who know a castmember who hooks them up with discounted rooms all the time.
I don't mind the booths in the parks, the people are always nice and tell me WELCOME HOME when I tell them I am a DVC member. And the tour is actually pretty fun I did it a couple of times over about a six year span before I ended up buying. And I really wish I could turn back the clock and buy it that first time!! I would have spent so much less!! It's not a high-pressure thing though I think like 1 out of 20 people buy or something so they are definitely not expecting you to pull out a credit card.
Please, Support Our Sponsors
Having to cover all the Theme Parks and Attractions in the Central Florida area is not an easy task. You can be sure that your donations will help us to continue to bring you all the latest news, rumors, and photo-updates as we have always done in the past.
- ► 2012 (1062)
- ► 2011 (1254)
- Something's growing... at SeaWorld
- Galaxi Spin coming this fall
- Today... Sea World!
- New Surf attraction coming soon!
- Universal Studios... still empty?
- Remembering Cypress Gardens
- Space Mountain pictures
- Magic Kingdom 06/25 update PART 2
- Toy Story 3 again!!
- Summer Nightastic videos
- Magic Kingdom 06/25 update PART 1
- The Disney Look... to the Past! (06/21 - 06/27)
- New restaurant taking over Race Rock
- Busch Gardens unveils new site
- New Radiator spring video
- Summer Nights at BGT
- New monthly payment for AP
- Did you notice?
- Captain EO passholder preview!
- Downtown Disney June 2010 update
- Celebrate Tonight! well, maybe not.
- Toy Story 3 Review
- New trains for Gwazi?
- More Informations about Disney's Golden Oak
- Club 626
- Disney's Golden Oak Community!
- New... 2011?
- New handheld device for people with disabilities
- Diver attacked by alligator at Silver Springs
- Tomorrow: MK and Epcot
- What does Busch Gardens really need?
- New Spa at Disney's Vero Beach Resort
- Universal Studios update
- New Disney Waterpark's commercial!
- Taste of Africa coming to DAK
- Fantasyland Expansion update
- OOTL: New Generation Festival at DLP
- Changes at the TTA
- P.R. already knows what's coming!!
- DHS' history!
- Alligator Alley coming soon..
- Toy Story 3 succesfull
- Feel the spirit. Feel the speed.
- Disney's Hollywood Studios update - PART 2
- The Disney Look... to the Past! (06/14 - 06/20)
- Ridemakerz returns to DTD in California
- For your safety,...
- Disney's Hollywood Studios update - PART 1
- Magical Midway
- Epcot Center commercial
- New Character dinner at Disney's Vero Beach
- Epcot progress
- News from the TTA!!
- Pirate's Dinner Adventure: Official OTPN Review
- Tokyo Disneyland will have Philarmagic
- Facts About Manta
- Main Street Electrical Parade
- What's next... in Orlando
- More info about new projects at WDW
- 3 millionth guest welcomed at Epcot Character Spot...
- Creepy discovery at WDW
- Little Mermaid Adventure
- The Emporium layout
- Seuss Landing works
- New stuff at Epcot (June 2010)
- Is World of Colors really that good? Not really......
- Nickelodeon Family Suite unveils new attractions
- Epcot construction report
- The Emporium's new layout
- Magic Kingdom under construction
- The Disney Look... to the Past! (06/07 - 06/13)
- News about Star Tours V.2
- Universal Orlando update (PART 2)
- News about the Hacienda
- World of Colors to debut... TODAY!!
- Universal Orlando update (PART 1)
- Disney to go to sleep?
- How to escape the heat
- New land in Busch Gardens
- A Disney Record!
- All aboard!
- OOTL: World of Colors additions
- Our Pirates.... not so good.
- OOTL: Silly Symphony Swings
- Out of the loop: Ratatouille at DLP?
- New MK update
- OOTL: DreamWorks on board
- SeaWorld's killer whale dies
- Disney's Animal Kingdom update
- How to score 999,999 on Buzz Lightyear's (Florida ...
- To share or not to share??
- Epcot Center update
- The Disney Look.. to the Past! (05/31 - 06/06)
- New stuff at Disney World
- New DVC resorts! Really?
- Islands of Adventure update
- I have a surprise for you....
- Pictures of Electrical Parade!
- Legoland Florida to expand soon
- Today: Epcot!
- Another Electrical Parade video
- OOTL: Six Flags Great Adventure
- Delta Dreamflight
- DCL video
- Magic Kingdom update
- OOTL: New stores open in Disneyland
- Magic Kingdom today!
- OTPN's favorite Italian Restaurants
- Carousel's name changed yesterday
- Summer Nightastic is coming!
- Pictures of BG's new coaster
- Last block added to the Disney Dream!
- OOTL: Disney's California Adventure
- Admin news
- ▼ June (115)