Welcome to ORLANDO THEME PARK NEWS!
Hey Samuele, hope it isn't too strange to ask. In what year did you move to Florida? Did you ever visited Florida before moving there?
Very good question, Francisco!!
I moved to Florida just in 2009, and before I used to visit Disneyland Paris once per year.
I have visited Florida in 2006,2008 and then of course 2009.
Since the first time I came here, I fell in love with this place!!!
I'm so glad we moved here!!
Thanks for asking!
I was curious. Is nice that you like it so much. Me too. I hear people say around here all the time, that if you move to Florida you'll get tire of it. Which i could guess is not your case? Right? What's you take how do you do to avoid getting tired of it?
Me personally went 1995 1st time,then 96, 99, 05, 06. I live in the Caribbean that's why I've gone 5 times. It's about 3 and a half hours far.(by plane of course) I would love to go to Disney (etc.) every time i wanted. My self personally I'm not sure if i would get tired, the thing I'm convinced you wouldn't argue is that going in the airport and staying at a hotel makes it more of an adventure. Right?
Cause you get that initial I'm at the Mouse's house now feeling, when you stroll into the airport.
Since you went there before you moved, you have both perspectives plus i also think that the people that tell me that one gets tired are not really, truly fans. Are more the i go every once in a while and have an o.k. time type, in my opinion.
Any how whats your take did you enjoyed more, same, less, now?
I WILL NEVER GET TIRED OF THIS WONDERFUL PLACE!!!
Why am I so sure? Well, since September 2009, I've been at least 50 times to Epcot, 20 times to MK, 10 times to DHS, 5 time to AK, 40 times to IOA and 20 times to US.... and it's less than a year!!!!
I LOVE THESE THEME PARKS!! That's also why I started this web site...
The only thing I regret is that I've never been to a Disney Resort here in Florida (I mean to actually sleep..), and that's a thing I miss, because Disney (and Universal) has AWESOME resorts, that really put you in the middle of the fantasy of their theme parks... But, who knows, since we have a 60% Cast Members-only discount... maybe we can stay one or two nights...
Please, Support Our Sponsors
Having to cover all the Theme Parks and Attractions in the Central Florida area is not an easy task. You can be sure that your donations will help us to continue to bring you all the latest news, rumors, and photo-updates as we have always done in the past.
- ► 2012 (1062)
- ► 2011 (1254)
- More info about Prince Charming carousel
- Walt Disney: One Man's Dream
- The Disney Look... to the Past!
- Toy Story Midway Mania video
- New attraction coming on 192?
- OOTL: World of Colors commercial
- Walkabout way coming to Busch Gardens
- Disney Studios update
- Main Street Electrical Parade video
- Today, Disney's Hollywood Studios
- Orlando's signature fountain works again!
- More news on Summer Nightastic
- NEW OTPN TOOLBAR!
- Take home Space Mountain and Dumbo!
- Magic Kingdom construction report
- 2010 Food and Wine Festival
- MK right now
- Imagineering Book
- Crush Coaster coming to DHS?
- Some news from IOA
- Cinderella's Golden Carrousel to change name!
- George Lopez goes to Disneyland!
- Legoland Florida rumors
- Another World of Colors video
- New rumors... they seem endless!
- Yeti update
- New attraction video available!
- Universal update
- Imagination pavilion... to be finally changed?
- What about.. the pictures?
- Yeti under refurbishment
- New Epcot pictures
- New HD video!
- Zip Line in Gatorland
- Today, MK and EPCOT
- Orlando's Great Wheel... when?
- News of Fantasyland Expansion
- Something BIG is coming to Gatorland
- Amazing Universal Studios Pictures
- Star Wars Weekends press release
- Contemporary Resort update
- Water Mania abandoned water park
- New Candy shop in Germany
- Splendid China to become a sport complex
- OTPN is going HD!!!!
- Beastly Kingdomme project
- Tomorrow, Magic Kingdom.... REALLY!!??
- Starfighter in front of Hollywood Studios
- What I would change... in Epcot
- Muppet * Vision 3D REOPENED!
- Photos of the Magic Kingdom
- It's a small... refurb?
- Disney Dream pictures
- EPCOT update
- Star Tours update
- SHAAAAAARK!! A new UOR update
- Press release of new hotel
- New Universal update coming soon
- NEW DISNEY RESORT IN 2012!
- Family Feud coming to UO!
- What I would change... in Magic Kingdom
- Astro Orbiter may blast off soon?
- Star Wars weekends 2010 posters!
- Magic Kingdom pictures
- Kumba's cleaner
- New Car unveiled at DCA!
- WDW News
- Sorry for the delay, folks!
- Today, new MK pictures!!
- "Honey, we have to leave for now!"
- OOTL: World of Colors
- Administration News
- Amazing Disney Blog Pictures
- Summer Nightastic to debut earlier
- Lots-O spotted at Disney's Hollywood Studios
- Epcot mini-update
- New Disney Vacation Gadget!!
- Guess the pic has changed!
- DownTown Disney Expedition! PART 2
- Other news about BG's coaster
- Remember to check out our newest updates!
- Another Mickey Mouse video
- Last tour to Endor
- DownTown Disney Expedition! PART 1
- Hollywood Studios rumors
- Guess the pic..abandoned?
- Disney's Port Orleans resort - Riverside
- Disney's Port Orleans resort - French Quarter
- Today and Tomorrow, lots of new updates!!
- Summer Concerts announced for Universal
- Australia coming to BG?
- New Living Characters at Disneyland!
- KATONGA set to close
- NEW SITE FOR A GAME!
- Disney Cruise Line NEW video
- Discovery Cove Expansion
- Vintage DLP pictures
- New Summer Nightastic logo!
- News from Busch Gardens Tampa
- Why The Cat is not spinning
- Magic Kingdom News Today
- MK pics coming later today
- Epcot park update
- What's your favorite WDW FREE 'gift'?
- ▼ May (105)