Multiple merchandise events are scheduled to take place at Epcot over the next few days, which will allow Guests visiting the park to enjoy discounts, special offers, and more. Here's a list of the events that will take place later this month (be sure to keep in mind that the special events mentioned below may be modified and/or cancelled without notice):
- Apr 20-21: Rebecca Hook Trunk Show, Open-Close at Mouse Gear
- Apr. 20-22: Laila fragrances and beauty products with appearance by creator Geir Ness, 12-6 p.m. at the Norway pavilion - The Puffin's Roost
- Apr. 20-22: Penhaligon fragrances and beauty products, 12-7 p.m. at the UK pavilion - The Queen's Table
- Apr. 23-26: Signing with Larry Dotson, 12-7 p.m. at the Norway pavilion - The Puffin's Roost.
- Apr. 26-29: Vanuato Kakaw Chocolate Sampling, 1-3 p.m. and 5-7 p.m. at Plaza de los Amigos
- Apr. 27-28: Rebecca Hook Trunk Show, Open-Close at Mouse Gear
PHOTO: © 2018 Walt Disney World Resort. All Rights Reserved.