From Sunday, April 22 to Saturday, May 5, Fairfaxe Fare will be testing a breakfast menu at Disney's Hollywood Studios. At this quick-service location found on Sunset Boulevard (just a few steps away from the ominous Hollywood Tower Hotel), park Guests will be able to enjoy the following breakfast items (menu subject to change without notice and based on availability):
- Hot oatmeal and fresh berries with brown sugar and maple glaze;
- Loaded scrambled eggs with chorizo, peppers, onions and potatoes;
- “Breakfast on a Bun” with eggs, ham, swiss and spinach on an herb cheese-smeared onion roll;
- Freshly-baked pastry basket featuring miniature baked goods;
- Fresh fruit;
- Toasted bagels;
- Assorted beverages;
- Kids’ scrambled eggs and potatoes.
PHOTO: © 2018 Walt Disney World Resort. All Rights Reserved.