As you may already know, many exciting changes are in development at Disney’s Yacht Club Resort. During this exciting time, the Walt Disney World Resort will continue to ensure that Guests have a great experience while visiting the resort. As part of this project, from October 2 to November 1 the Yachtsman Steakhouse will offer casual dining for breakfast and lunch; in addition to that, a larger selection of hot menu items will be available for dinner at The Market at Ale & Compass.
As always, the following options remain available to all Guests staying at Disney’s Yacht Club Resort:
- The Market at Ale & Compass serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Cape May Café, serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Beaches & Cream Soda Shop, serving lunch and dinner
- Beach Club Marketplace, serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Hurricane Hanna’s Grill, serving lunch and dinner
- Captain’s Grille at Ariel’s will have its final day of operation on Sept. 29.