Hear ye, hear ye! By royal decree, bedtime is cancelled on 11 dates in July during the brand-new "Knight Lights" event, a festival of fun included with theme park admission at LEGOLAND Florida Resort. New this year, the king and queen of LEGO Kingdoms will knight guests during a “knightly” end-of-the-night party for kids that will light up the castle courtyard with a dazzling display enhanced by a very special surprise that will be visible only by using viewing glasses that will be available for free to all Guests.
Exclusive to the Florida vacation destination, the event invites young lords, ladies, princes, and princesses to enjoy a renaissance of fun throughout the entire park, complete with hands-on LEGO builds, scavenger hunts, character meet-and-greets, high-energy DJ dance parties and a variety of challenges with cool LEGO prizes.
No extra ticket is required to participate in all the royal fun, including:
- Meet-and-greets with exclusive LEGO characters like The Good Knight, handsome Lance Richmond of LEGO NEXO KNIGHTS™ and – new – LEGO Jester.
- A live stage show in Heartlake City where kids can sing and dance with DJ Mia and other LEGO Friends.
- A scavenger hunt for knights’ shields throughout MINILAND USA.
- A LEGO brick-toss challenge in DUPLO® Valley.
- A daytime dance party in MINILAND USA, where Sir Dance-A-Lot will be spinning kid-friendly hits.
- A laugh-filled show in which LEGO Kingdoms’ resident jester will attempt to train the newest jester.
- Opportunities to build unique LEGO creations and contribute to a giant LEGO mosaic in Pirates’ Cove.
All that excitement can work up anyone’s appetite, so be sure visit the park’s delicious new dining offerings:
- Pepper & Roni’s Pizza Stop, which offers grab-and-go personal pizzas;
- Kingdom Cones, where guests will enjoy soft-serve ice cream served in tasty waffle cones;
- An all-new menu of fresh, made-to-order sandwiches, salads and soups at Market Restaurant, which has plenty of indoor, air-conditioned seating
Every Saturday and Sunday in July, the park will stay open until 9 p.m. On Tuesday, July 4, all the fun of our summertime event will be joined by a fireworks spectacular that will light up the sky above Lake Eloise.
Longer hours mean more time to play – and stay! Extend the fun with the awesome, on-site accommodations at LEGOLAND Florida Resort – LEGOLAND Hotel, which offers 152 themed rooms just steps from the theme park entrance, and the all-new LEGOLAND Beach Retreat, which features a village of colorful LEGO bungalows offering 166 themed rooms on a beautiful lakefront site.
For more information about LEGOLAND Florida Resort, including savings on advance purchase of admission tickets, on-site accommodations, special events, educational programs, services for guests with disabilities, VIP experiences, teacher passes, and more, visit www.LEGOLAND.com/florida, or call (877) 350-5346.
PHOTOS: © 2017 LEGOLAND Florida Resort. All Rights Reserved.