Alto Mayo Protected Forest Coffee roasted by Joffrey’s Coffee is now served at select restaurants across Disneyland Resort and Walt Disney World Resort as part of their press pot coffee service. This high-quality, organic coffee is grown in Peru as part of a Conservation International project that aids to protect forests and promotes economic development for the region. This product is available at several Signature restaurants (listed below) and will be added to the menu at select Table-Service locations in May.
Walt Disney World Resort:
- Tiffins at Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- Le Cellier at Epcot
- The Hollywood Brown Derby at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Flying Fish Café at Disney’s BoardWalk Inn and Villas
- California Grill at Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Citricos at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Narcoossee’s at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Artist Point at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Yachtsman Steakhouse at Disney’s Yacht & Beach Club Resorts
- Carthay Circle Restaurant at Disney California Adventure Park
- Napa Rose at Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa
- Steakhouse 55 at Disneyland Hotel
PHOTO: © 2017 Joffrey’s Coffee. All Rights Reserved.