Beginning from January 2017, Guests will be able to experience the epic Star Wars saga and all the Star Wars adventures Disney’s Hollywood Studios has to offer with the new Star Wars Guided Tour. Led by a Star Wars “all-in-the-know” tour guide, this seven-hour guided tour brings together Star Wars experiences to transport Guests to that galaxy far, far away. The tour includes reserved viewing areas for shows, a quick-service meal, a dessert party, and much more.
During the Star Wars Guided Tour, Guests will be able to:
- Watch Star Wars: Path of the Jedi film;
- Experience the Star Wars: A Galaxy Far, Far Away stage show from a reserved viewing area;
- Watch the March of the First Order from a reserved viewing area;
- Participate in Jedi Training: Trials of the Temple (for Guests ages 4-12);
- Blast off in Star Tours – The Adventures Continue;
- Enjoy quick and casual Star Wars-themed eats at Backlot Express;
- Encounter two Star Wars characters – Chewbacca and Kylo Ren – at Star Wars Launch Bay;
- Explore immersive special exhibits with an up-close look and guided tour of replica props, models, concept art and artifacts from the Star Wars films in Star Wars Launch Bay;
- Enjoy Star Wars: A Galactic Spectacular Dessert Party with out-of-this-world themed desserts and specialty alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages;
- Cap off the day with reserved viewing for Star Wars: A Galactic Spectacular;
- Take home a piece of the saga with a personalized souvenir.
Priced at $129 per person, tours begin January 2, 2017 and will be offered on Mondays and Saturdays. Reservations can be made by calling 407-WDW-PLAY.