Effective Dec. 24, Walt Disney World Annual Passholders will receive a 10 percent discount on food and non-alcoholic beverages at all Walt Disney World Resort owned and operated table-service restaurants (excluding Victoria & Albert's at Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa) and dinner shows through Dec. 31, 2018. Guests should ask before dining if an Annual Pass discount is available, as some locations are managed by operating participants and may not offer this discount.
Discount restrictions and exclusions:
- There are no blockout dates for this discount, including the upcoming holiday period.
- The offer is valid for the Passholder and up to three (3) Guests.
- Discount is only valid at Be Our Guest Restaurant during the dinner meal period.
- Discount may not be combined with any other discount, offer or promotion.
- Passholders can learn about available offerings and benefits at www.disneyworld.com/passholderperks.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1) Are automatic gratuities applied to the check at table-service restaurants?
The policy for table-service restaurants has not changed and is the same as past AP discounts. Automatic gratuities are applied for parties of six (6) or more and are based on the pre-discount total. For all other parties, tips are at the discretion of the Guest; however, the suggested tip information on the Guest receipt is calculated based on the pre-discounted total.
2) Are Disneyland Resort Annual Passholders eligible to receive the discount?
These discounts are only valid for Walt Disney World Annual Passholders. Disneyland Passholders and DVC Members should refer to the offerings and benefits specific to their Pass or Membership.
3) In 2017, there was a special 45th Anniversary offer for Annual Passholders that included a 20% discount at 45 locations, including some quick-service locations, will that continue?
That was a special bonus offer for the 45th Anniversary that ends December 23, 2017.