A snack cart located in the New York City-themed area of Universal Studios Florida now serves four different local craft beers: Miami Weiss Hefeweizen, Orange Blossom Pilsner, Jai Alai IPA, Deep Roots Amber Ale, and Deep Roots Amber Ale (the cart also sells a variety of snacks including chips, corn dogs, nachos, and more). Each of these local craft beers has a distinct flavor that many Guests will surely appreciate, Continue reading to learn more about these new beverage offerings.
Miami Weiss Hefeweizen
- Description: Traditional German-Style Hefeweizen brewed with wheat, barley, and sweet orange peel. Hints of vanilla, banana, and bubblegum esters.
- Brewery: M.I.A. Beer Company (Miami, FL)
- Alcohol by Volume: 6%
Orange Blossom Pilsner
- Description: OBP, for short, is a honey beer made with real, local orange blossom honey. Not overly sweet, crisp, and clean.
- Brewery: Orange Blossom Brewing Company (Orlando, FL)
- Alcohol by Volume: 5.5%
Jai Alai IPA
- Description: American IPA with bold hop flavor and aroma. Intense bouquet of tangerine and candied orange peel.
- Brewery: Cigar City Brewing (Tampa, FL)
- Alcohol by Volume: 7.5%
Deep Roots Amber Ale
- Description: Refreshing hybrid of German and American Styles. Aromas of crusty baked bread and balanced hop bitterness.
- Brewery: Red Cypress Brewery (Winter Springs, FL)
- Alcohol by Volume: 4.5%
PHOTOS: © 2017 Universal Orlando Resort. All Rights Reserved.