Stars of the Netflix series “Fuller House,” including Jodie Sweetin, Michael Campion, Soni Nicole Bringas, Ashley Liao and Elias Harger, and Mckenna Grace, star of ABC’s “Designated Survivor,” visited LEGOLAND Florida Resort earlier today for the grand opening of Ninjago World. The all-new theme park land is filled with several hands-on activities where kids can sharpen their ninja skills before experiencing Ninjago - The Ride, which uses groundbreaking technology never seen outside a LEGOLAND park.
During a lavish grand opening ceremony attended by nearly 200 journalists and VIPs, the stars demonstrated several ninja hand moves kids can use to fight villains on the state-of-the-art “dark ride” where guests score points while blasting animated fireballs, lightning and more at waves of 3D villains. Joining the festivities were sibling ninja Kai and Nya.
After the special effects-filled ceremony, the television stars joined social media celebrities stars Eh Bee Family and EvanTubeHD to greet media and excited fans along a red carpet within the lushly landscaped theme park land, including the kid hosts of LEGOLAND Florida Resort TV, an exclusive online video series.
Inspired by the popular LEGO building sets and the “LEGO NINJAGO: Masters of Spinjitzu” TV show, LEGO NINJAGO World puts guests at the center of the action in lots of fun ways:
- Ninjago - The Ride – A state-of-the-art “dark ride” where guests score points using ninja hand moves to blast animated fireballs, lightning and more at waves of 3D villains. Children under 48 inches tall must ride with a responsible person 48 inches or taller who can ensure their safety.
- Zane’s Temple Build – A LEGO building experience where kids can contribute to a giant model of the mountaintop NINJAGO monastery with bins of loose LEGO bricks.
- Kai’s Spinners – Master the ancient art of Spinjitzu at these twirling, whirling, single-child platforms; recommended for ages 5-12.
- Cole’s Rock Climb – A horizontal, right-to-left climbing wall to test kids’ strength and endurance; recommended for ages 2-12.
- Jay’s Lightning Drill – Practice precision and reflexes by pressing as many light-up targets as possible in 30-second sessions; recommended for ages 2-12.
The lushly landscaped area also features large LEGO models of Ninjago heroes, Kai, Jay, Cole, Zane, Lloyd, Nya, and Master Wu, daily meet-and-greet opportunities with sibling ninja Kai and Nya, and Wu’s Warehouse, a themed retail shop filled with Ninjago building sets, children’s apparel, costumes, books, souvenirs and more.
Zane’s Temple Build
Jay’s Lightning Drill
Cole’s Rock Climb
Ninjago - The Ride
LEGOLAND Florida Resort features more than 50 rides, shows and attractions inspired by the LEGO and DUPLO brands, including experiences based on “The LEGO Movie,” LEGO NINJAGO, LEGO NEXO KNIGHTS™, LEGO City, LEGO Technic and LEGO Friends.
PHOTOS: © 2017 LEGOLAND Florida Resort. All Rights Reserved.