We are only 10 days away from the busiest day of the year for Orlando's theme parks. Of course, the area's attractions are usually extremely busy also on days leading to December 31. For this reason, the Magic Kingdom Park will add more entertainment offerings (like every year) while also adjusting the showtimes for some of the existing offerings. Continue reading to learn more about what's in store for Guests visiting the Magic Kingdom Park in the coming days.
The following entertainment offerings will be available daily for Guests from December 23 – 31:
- Voiceplay: performing daily at 3:10 p.m., 4:10 p.m., 5:15 p.m. and 6 p.m. (Dec. 23-28 only)
- Parade: presented twice daily at 12 p.m. and 3:30 p.m.
- Tomorrowland show: presented intermittently from 3:40 p.m.-9:30 p.m.
- Holiday Wishes fireworks: presented daily at 9 p.m. (Dec. 23-29)
- Castle show: presented daily at 7:15 p.m., 8:15 p.m., 10:15 p.m. and 11:15 p.m. (Dec. 23-29)
Entertainment and showtimes will be adjusted further on Dec. 30-31:
- Stage show: presented daily at 6:50 p.m., 9 p.m. and 10 p.m.
- Tomorrowland show: presented intermittently from 3:40 p.m.-9:10 p.m.
- Holiday Wishes fireworks: presented at 7:30 p.m.
- Fantasy in the Sky Fireworks: presented at 11:50 p.m.
Other regular Magic Kingdom entertainment will be shifted to accommodate the additional shows:
- The Move It! Shake It! Dance & Play It! Street Party will be presented twice daily at 1:45 p.m. and 5:15 p.m. (Dec. 23-29), and at 9:30 a.m. and 1:45 p.m. Dec. 30-31.
- The Main Street Philharmonic will be temporarily relocated to Storybook Circus.
Be sure to refer to the Magic Kingdom Park's Times Guide for additional details.