This new resort will open its doors in 2016, becoming the fifth on-site hotel at Universal Orlando. To build on the excitement (themed hotels can definitely be a very important part of the overall Guest experience), the official blog of the resort released new renderings showing areas that will be found within the hotel.
- Strong Water Tavern – This lounge serves lunch and dinner and will be a great place for relaxing after a long day, even offering daily rum tastings;
- Drhum Club Katine – Relax by the pool and enjoy some Caribbean-infused drinks;
- Amatista Cookhouse – With an open exhibition kitchen, you can watch chefs prepare Caribbean fare right in front of you for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. This restaurant will overlook the lagoon.
Here's a conceptual rendering of the Amatista Cookhouse. This will be another quite popular location:
- Early Park Admission one hour before the theme park opens (theme park admission required);
- Complimentary transportation to both theme parks and Universal CityWalk;
- Complimentary delivery of merchandise purchased throughout the resort to your hotel;
- Resort-wide charging privileges with your room key card;
- Complimentary scheduled transportation to Wet ‘n Wild water park, SeaWorld, and Aquatica;
- Universal Orlando character appearances with some of your favorite theme park characters.
Those interested in booking a stay or wanting more details on hotel benefits should click on this link.
I know these are just impressions, but I am a little disappointed with the room and bathroom. The basic size and layout look the same as cabana bay. Would have expected bigger and different seeing as this was supposed to be moderate to deluxe whereas cabana bay is supposed to be value to moderate.