- Le Cellier Steakhouse at Epcot
- The Hollywood Brown Derby at Disney's Hollywood Studios
- Jiko - The Cooking Place at Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge
- Flying Fish Cafe at Disney's BoardWalk
- California Grill at Disney's Contemporary Resort
- Citricos and Narcoosee's at Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Artist Point at Disney's Wilderness Lodge
- Yachtman Steakhouse at Disney's Yacht Club Resort
While this is a step in the right direction, I find it a pain to have to talk to a chef every time I simply can't have wine, mushrooms or egg in my meals. I add it to the notes, but they still insist on talking with me.
You are complaining that Disney is ensuring your safety?
I have to say we talked to a chef at every meal and it was a relief to know that extra attention was being paid to my daughters dietary need.
I'm THANKFUL whenever the chef comes out to speak to my husband with severe food allergies. We have had one too many trips to the emergency room and this extra step gives me a piece of mind.