Sunday, January 25, 2015 | Posted by OTPN administrator | Edit Post
The biggest expansion in the history of Disney's Animal Kingdom Theme Park will bring plenty of new attractions, exhibits, and special offerings that Guests will be able to enjoy, including new stores and dining locations. While Guests will have to wait a little longer for these additions to debut, they can already enjoy new food & beverage offerings, which are now available at Pizzafari and Discovery Island Kiosk (the latter currently sells allergy menu items).
The following options are now available at Pizzafari (located in Discovery Island, near the DVC kiosk):
- Heart of romaine salad with bacon, chicken and Caesar dressing
- Baked Pasta Bolognese with breadstick and side salad
- Meatball sub with carrot sticks or chips
The following options are now available at Discovery Island Kiosk (located near It's Tough to Be a Bug!):
- Gluten-free bagel
- Gluten-free muffin
- Chicken salad sandwich meal
- Gluten-free glazed doughnut – cinnamon or vanilla
Here's an image showing the new offerings for those who prefer to visualize things:
IMAGE: ©2015 Disney. All Rights Reserved.