The Disney Springs project continues to bring more new offerings for Guests to enjoy while visiting this themed entertainment, shopping, and dining district. Indeed, in the coming weeks, Guests will start noticing the installation of new signs for stores that will be opening soon in the former Pleasure Island area, which will be known as The Landing after Downtown Disney officially becomes Disney Springs. Continue to read to learn more.
The Walt Disney World Resort looks forward to welcoming the following new tenants:
- APEX by Sunglass Hut – offering the latest in sports and activewear sunglasses.
- Havaianas – specializing in a wide array of flip-flops, including a station where Guests can create their own flip-flops.
- Art of Shaving – premium shaving shop offering grooming essentials.
- Sanuk – creatively inspired and distinctively designed footwear.
- Chapel Hats – specializing in hats and headwear.
- Sound Lion – offering the latest technology in headphones, ear buds, speakers, wireless music players and other digital sound and music products.
- Erin McKenna’s Bakery NYC – gluten-free, vegan bakery.
Stay tuned here on Orlando Theme Park News for additional information about these new locations.