ORLANDO, Florida (Nov. 24, 2014) – SeaWorld Orlando today announced the return of its popular “Blue Friday” deals on many exclusive park experiences, including special pricing on admission and packages. Blue Friday deals jump start the holiday shopping season by providing the best value to experience SeaWorld’s Christmas Celebration and allow the fun to continue well into 2015. Online-only deals include many buy-one-get-one free offers.
- Buy-one-get-one free SeaWorld Orlando 1-Year Annual Pass; a savings of $156
- Buy-one-get-one free SeaWorld/Aquatica Orlando 1-Year Annual Pass; a savings of $180
- Buy-one-get-one free Full-Paid, Any-Day SeaWorld Orlando Ticket; a savings of $75
- Buy-one-get-one free Aquatica Orlando Single-Day Ticket; a savings of $19
- Buy-one-get-one free SeaWorld Orlando/Aquatica Orlando Combo Ticket; a savings of $89
- Buy-one-get-one free SeaWorld Orlando Quick Queue Unlimited; a savings of $19
- Buy-one-get-one free Dolphins Up-close Tour; a savings of $59
- Buy-one-get-one free Sea Lion and Otter Tour; a savings of $39
- Buy-one-get-one free Wild Arctic Up-Close Tour; a savings of $59
To see the offers and take advantage of the incredible Blue Friday deals, fans MUST register to receive SeaWorld Orlando’s e-mail updates or already be subscribed. Blue Friday deals will be e-mailed to subscribers today, November 24, along with official details about these limited-time offers. Fans can subscribe at any moment between now and Dec. 1 to participate.
These can’t-miss deals are only available online starting at 12:01 a.m. EST on Friday, November 28, 2014, through 11:59 p.m. EST on Monday, December 1, 2014.