- New kiosks in Lily Pad area are now open, selling wine/bar accessories & gifts
- A portion of the promenade in Keith’s Park next to the LEGO Imagination Center has reopened
- Construction on intersection 1 with only one crosswalk available at a time in this area
- Internal water taxi extended hours until 1:30 a.m.
- Construction starting on pedestrian bridges at Hotel Plaza Boulevard intersection and Intersection 3. Existing crosswalks will remain open during construction, but watch for new temporary walkways leading to the Hotel Plaza Boulevard intersection.
- The Typhoon Lagoon main entrance is closed to rebuild the intersection. For access, use entrance behind Team Disney.
- Waterview Park and cut-through open to the bypass bridge at The Landing (PHOTOS)
- New Margarita Bar in the Marketplace
- Area near Characters in Flight booth
- Lily Pad
- Paradiso 37 expansion
- Buena Vista Drive roadwork
- E,F,G Parking Lot
- Guest walking bypass near the LEGO Imagination Center
- Pleasure Island canal as the springs continue to take shape
- Marketplace Causeway
- Food Truck courtyard
- West Parking Garage
- Highline structures (Food Truck Park and between Splitsville and Bongos)
Was there recently. Its not a big deal to drive through, or to park and visit. We were in the Casting parking lot every time. Easy walk across the street - nice long crosswalk signal.
They're doing a great job with the traffic control. Its well worth a drive along the street to see all the work. From new storm drain, fiber optic etc, bridges, piers. Its a tremendous project, on all levels.
If they'd put up a few bleachers and park a food truck alongside, there'd be lots of us construction guys hanging out doing the side walk superintendent thing while the rest of the gang is busy buying tiaras and ice cream!
On site, yes, walls here and there, but that's what it takes to build stuff folks.