- ADVENTURE ROOM: $249.00 + tax (12%) per night
- ADVENTURE VIP ROOM: $499.00 + tax (12%) per night
- PIRATE ROOM: $299.00 + tax (12%) per night
- KINGDOM ROOM: $299.00 + tax (12%) per night
- KINGDOM VIP ROOM: $499.00 + tax (12%) per night
- RESORT FEE: All reservations are subject to a nightly $20.00 resort fee plus tax, which will be charged at check-in. The Resort Fee includes parking, Wi-Fi access, local and domestic long distance calls, pool towels, and nightly children’s entertainment. Park admission is NOT included. Also, be sure to check that the park is open during your stay, as the hotel accepts reservations also for days in which the park is closed.
- DEPOSIT POLICY: All reservations (both online and by phone) require credit card deposit of 1 night's room and tax of stay due, which is charged at time of booking.
- CANCELLATION POLICY: General reservations must be cancelled 21 days prior to arrival in order to receive a full refund of initial deposit of 1 night room and tax. If cancellation occurs during the 21 day window, 1 night room and tax will be forfeited. Advance Purchase reservations must be cancelled 30 days prior in order to receive a full refund of initial deposit of full payment. If cancellation occurs during the 30 day window, 1 night room and tax will be forfeited.
Q: What are the benefits of staying at LEGOLAND Hotel?
A: The following:
- Conveniently located at LEGOLAND Florida Resort
- Fully themed throughout and filled with interactive LEGO features
- All 152 guest rooms are LEGO themed – Kingdom, Pirate and Adventure
- Exclusive early access to LEGOLAND Florida for Hotel guests
- Nightly children’s entertainment
A: Check-in time is 4:00 p.m. and check-out time is 11:00 a.m. Additional charges will be applied to your credit card if your room is occupied past 11:00 a.m.
Q: What is the deposit and payment policy?
A: A valid credit card is required and 1 night room and tax will be applied to the credit card at time of booking. The remaining balance including additional fees is due upon arrival.
Q: What is the difference between a Themed and Premium Themed Room?
A: All rooms include the following:
- Early access to select LEGOLAND rides and attractions before the Park opens
- King bed in the adult sleeping area
- 2 high-definition flat panel TVs with complimentary On-Demand content
- Treasure Hunt with LEGO prize
- Kids’ own sleeping area with bunk bed, pull out trundle bed and entertainment unit (sleeps up to 3 kids)
- LEGO brick to build with during your stay
- Air conditioning
- Coffee maker
- Vanity/work station
- Wi-Fi access
- Complimentary toiletries
- Complimentary refreshments (water, juice, coffee and hot cocoa)
- In-room safe
Q: How many people does each room sleep?
A: Standard and Fully Themed Rooms sleep up to 5 - 2 adults and 3 children. Suites sleep up to 7 (max 4 adults).
Q: Does the Hotel offer accessible rooms?
Q: Are there bathtubs in the bathrooms?
Q: Does the Hotel provide rollaway beds or cribs?
A: No. However, Pack ‘N Plays are available on a first come, first serve basis. This item may be requested at time of booking or at check-in.
Q: Is there an iron and ironing board in the room?
A: No, but they are available upon request.
Q: Is there storage space available to store luggage before/after check-in and check-out?
Q: Is there valet parking?
Q: Are pets allowed in the Hotel?
A: Only service animals with credentials are permitted in the Hotel. The Concierge can suggest local pet accommodations for all other pets.
Q: What amenities are available at the Hotel?
A: Wi-Fi access, On-Demand content, heated swimming pool, Bricks Family Restaurant (buffet restaurant), Skyline Lounge, luggage storage, ice machine and valet parking.
Q: What amenities are available for children?
A: Children will love the interactive LEGO features throughout the Hotel, play areas, themed rooms, themed elevators, separate bunk-bed sleeping area with own TV and buffet restaurant.
Q: What is the theme of the LEGO prize inside the treasure chest?
A: All prizes are intended to be a surprise. There is no particular theme.
Q: Will you need to make reservations at these restaurants?
A: Reservations are not required.
Q: How much does the buffet at Bricks Family Restaurant cost?
A: Prices will be determined closer to the opening of the hotel.
Q: Are children allowed in the lounge areas?
A: Children are allowed in the lounge areas with parental supervision.
Q: Can you view the lake from the Hotel?
A: Some rooms on the 4th and 5th floors do have views of Lake Eloise.
Q: Where is the Hotel located?
A: The Hotel is located just outside the front gate of LEGOLAND Florida at 1 Legoland Way, Winter Haven Fl 33884. Please visit our Contact Us page for turn-by-turn directions.
Click on this link for frequently asked questions about groups and Annual Passholders. Also, remember to stay tuned for updates on the progress as we watch this great addition come together, brick-by-brick!
This place sounds awsome but WAY to high on the hotel rates starting at $250 plus a resort fee and the best room is up to $499/night that's crazy? My goodness the hotel rooms better be awsome.. Plus a 21 day cancel policy that's even more CRAZY Disney and Universal all have amazing cancel policy in case something goes wrong with the family vacation plans I'm a bit disappointied at LEGOLAND hopefully maybe some FL discounts well come or AP discounts!