The Universal Dining Plan (to learn more about this service, click on this link) has expanded to include new venues from the new Diagon Alley area at Universal Studios Florida, as well as most of the brand-new CityWalk dining locations. Here's a complete list of the added restaurants (please, make sure to note the full-service restaurants are NOT included in the Universal Dining Plan - Quick Service package; they are only available for Guests with the regular Dining Plan):
• Leaky Caldron (Breakfast or Lunch) – Full Service or Snack
• Florean Fortescue's Ice-Cream Parlour – Snack
• London Taxi Hut – Quick Service or Snack
• The Fountain of Fair Fortune – Snack
• The Hopping Pot – Snack
• King's Cross Food & Beverage Kiosk – Snack
PLEASE NOTE: Since Leaky Caldron is classified as a Full Service venue it is not available as part of the Dining Plan – Quick Service. The Three Broomsticks, which is located in Hogsmeade, is classified as a Quick Service venue and is available on both Dining Plans.
Universal CityWalk Orlando:
• Bread Box – Quick Service
• Hot Dog Hall of Fame – Quick Service
• Antojitos Authentic Mexican Food – Full Service
• Red Oven Pizza Bakery – Full Service
Thank you for reading. If you have any questions about the Universal Dining Plan, feel free to contact us.