The summer crowds are already here, but the Central Florida theme parks are going to be even more crowded starting from next week. The Walt Disney World Resort is preparing for this, and is making some adjustments to avoid creating too many operational impacts that would negatively affect the visit of many Guests. Therefore, due to anticipated Guest demand, the Walt Disney World monorail service will have extended operating hours July 3-5.
July 3 & 4, 2014:
- Resort beam: 7 a.m.-3 a.m.
- Express beam: 7:30 a.m.-2 a.m.
- Epcot beam: 8 a.m.-2:30 a.m.
July 5, 2014:
- Resort beam: 7 a.m.-midnight
- Express beam: 8:30 a.m.-11:30 p.m.
- Epcot beam: 8 a.m.-11 p.m.
Monorail service will return to the newly adjusted schedule on July 6, 2014:
- Resort beam: 8:30 a.m.- midnight
- Express beam: 9:30 a.m.-11:30 p.m.
- Epcot beam: 9 a.m.-11 p.m.
Thank you very much for your attention. If you will be visiting the Central Florida theme parks in the next few weeks, make sure to take your time and avoid rushing too much. Don't get too stressed while on vacation.