I still think I don't wanna ride a coaster that sounds like I'm hunting cheetahs! XD
Dear Busch Gardens, name the coaster Cheetaka and make everyone happy again.
I'm excited!! I know the other name was better (at least more unique) but I'll still enjoy it. I don't care about that anymore... I'm really hoping to make it to BGT this Summer.
About the Commercial is Ok, not great but nice. I might be wrong about this but I think some people are miss judging the speed. I don't mean I think it's going to be really fast, I just think cause of the Theme and obstacles (and such) it would seem to be faster than it is. Which will be great!
- December (27)
- November (98)
- October (108)
- September (137)
- August (108)
- July (109)
- June (102)
- May (97)
- April (97)
- March (94)
- February (78)
- January (106)
- December (95)
- November (93)
- October (104)
- September (93)
- August (97)
- July (77)
- June (65)
- May (89)
- April (83)
- March (83)
- February (81)
- January (102)
- December (100)
- November (97)
- October (93)
- September (98)
- August (115)
- July (100)
- June (100)
- Advertise on Orlando Theme Park News!
- American Idol Winner Scotty McCreery Visits WDW
- Comcast Buys Blackstone's Share of Universal Orlan...
- Work on the New Power Trip Coaster Continues
- Magic Kingdom Update - A Busy Day in May
- Sounds Like Summer Concert Series Reminder
- New Winnie The Pooh & Phineas & Ferb M&G's open
- The Disney Look... to the past! (May 28 - June 3)
- More than 51 Million People Visited Orlando in 201...
- Fantasyland Update - Storybook Circusland
- Cheetah Hunt's Interesting Facts and ON-RIDE Video...
- Fantasyland Update - Skyway Work Begins and More
- LEGOLAND Florida Overview
- Advisory: Magic Kingdom Hours Extended for May 30
- Cheetah Hunt Now Open!
- LEGOLAND Florida's New Job Ads
- Universal's Despicable Me Ride - Minions Flash Mob...
- Dave and Buster's update (May 26, 2011)
- Parking Lot Restrictions (May 27 - June 12, 2011)
- A Glimpse of Star Tours' Past
- Cheetah Hunt specifications
- Spiderman's Upgrade: Old Vs. New
- OOTL: SeaWorld San Antonio to Build Aquatica
- Disney Fantasy Shows Off its Incredible Atrium
- Old Town Sold its Signature Wave Swinger
- The Grand Reef: Video-Update from Discovery Cove
- The Disney Look... to the past! (May 21 - 27)
- Fun Spot Update - 'Power Trip Coaster' Goes Vertic...
- LEGOLAND Florida to Open October 15, 2011!
- LEGOLAND Florida to Announce Opening Date Soon!
- The Making of "One Ocean" - Whales & Trainers
- Harley Davidson Hosts Special Event at DTD
- A first look at Star Tours 2 - Description and Vid...
- Out-of-the-Loop: Reflections of Miami
- More Information on the New Disney Fantasy
- The Many Adventures of Spiderman to be Enhanced
- New 'Despicable Me' Ride Coming to Universal Studi...
- Busch Gardens' President Tests Cheetah Hunt
- Epcot General Update - Last Flowers...
- Big Time Rush Visits Universal Orlando
- Adventure Island Adds Fun with Extended Park Hours...
- New Figment's Merchandise Coming Soon
- A Look at "Car Masters Weekend" at Downtown Disney...
- Fun Spot Thinks About New Water Rides
- The Disney Look... to the past! (May 14-20)
- General Magic Kingdom Update
- OFFICIAL: The Enchanted Tiki Room to Change
- SeaWorld's Rescues Pilot Whales in Key West
- AMC Downtown Disney 24's New Dine-In Theaters
- Fun Spot U.S.A. Update - Preparation for New Coast...
- New Cheetah Hunt Commercial
- WDW: Important Advisories
- PIXAR's Weekend at Epcot - Photos (PART 1)
- PIXAR's Weekend at Epcot - Photos (PART 2)
- Sneak Peek on Star Tours 2
- Fantasyland Update: Belle's Cottage, Little Mermai...
- The Orlando Thrill Park Project is Back!
- The Fantasyland Skyway Station - PHOTOS
- Universal's New Mini-Golf to Affect Valet Parking?...
- Advisory: Fantasyland Skyway News
- Islands of Adventure Update - Jurassic Park & More...
- A First Look at Some of the Audio-Animatronics of ...
- Dave & Buster's Update and More (May 10, 2011)
- Universal Studios Update - Health Services, Delore...
- The Making of "One Ocean" - Set Design
- New AE Lounge to Open at Universal Studios Florida...
- The Disney Look... to the past! (May 7-13)
- Fun Spot U.S.A.'s Former Ticket Booth Demolished
- Florida EcoSafaris at Forever Florida to Add New R...
- Brief Magic Kingdom General Update
- Universal to Prepare Special Event on May 19
- Fantasyland Update - Belle's Cottage & More
- Info on the New Dine-In Theatres at Downtown Disne...
- An Animal Could Hint to Universal's New Ride
- Blackbeard Joins the 'Pirates of The Caribbean' Ri...
- Car Masters Weekend at Downtown Disney May 13-15
- Time for More UORHints!
- Epcot Update - Mouse Gears Changes & More (Part 1)...
- Epcot Update - Mouse Gears Changes & More (Part 2)...
- Universal's Summer Concert Series 2011: Press Rele...
- New Animal Care & Nutrition Center to Open at BGT
- Disney's Hollywood Studios - Star Tours Sign & Mor...
- Advisory: Sand Trap Bar & Grill Closed May 9-19, 2...
- "The English Channel" Band's First Show at Epcot
- Universal's 2011 Summer Concert Series Announced
- "Boomers" and The Hurricane Coaster at Dania Beach...
- Celebrity Chef Robert Irvine Visits Busch Gardens
- New Return Policy for Merchandise at WDW and DLR
- The Disney Look... to the past! (April 30 - May 6)...
- Fun Spot U.S.A. Update - Galaxy Spin Coaster & Mor...
- New Stamps at the Kennedy Space Center
- RUMOR - WonderSea Island Water Park Coming to Univ...
- April (107)
- March (120)
- February (111)
- January (121)
- December (112)
- November (102)
- October (105)
- September (112)
- August (121)
- July (112)
- June (115)
- May (105)
- April (98)
- March (71)
- February (65)
- January (65)