Welcome to ORLANDO THEME PARK NEWS!
Here you will find News, Rumors and Picture-updates from all Orlando's Theme Parks on a daily basis. We currently support any browser: Google Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Internet Explorer, and Safari. For additional information on our site, click here.
Saturday, October 23, 2010 | Posted by OTPN administrator | | Edit Post
"It's a Small World" has been closed for a long time, but finally this Wednesday it was reopened to the public!
Let's see how the queue design has changed:
What a great sight! No more walls (at least in this section of the park!!):
Strangely there's no writing outside the exit that says: "EXIT ONLY":
The entrance was left in the same spot, which is okay for me:
This has become an Emergency exit:
This part of the queue has remained almost unchanged:
Here, there's a lot of space for people exiting, which is absolutely fabulous, as before it was crazy when exiting the ride:
Look how much space we have now!! Wonderful:
I LOVE the new queue configuration! It looks much better:
The exit ramp:
The entrance ramp:
The emergency exit:
The ride looks a lot more organized and enjoyable!
Sorry for the blurry pictures, but the line was moving fast!:
It's nice to pass behind the facade, even though I hope people will not touch it... :
Nice view over the ride:
The loading/unloading area:
And, to end, here you are a full walk-through of the queue!
(An entire video of the ride itself is coming soon):
Inside the ride itself, everything looks really nice. the only thing that doesn't work are these guys here:
They are stuck, and do not move (but that's not a big issue):
Thank you so much for viewing! And please, contribute with your comments or with a small donation! Thank you so much, and have a great day everybody!
0 Comment(s):Post a Comment
Please, Support Our Sponsors
Having to cover all the Theme Parks and Attractions in the Central Florida area is not an easy task. You can be sure that your donations will help us to continue to bring you all the latest news, rumors, and photo-updates as we have always done in the past.
- ► 2012 (1062)
- ► 2011 (1254)
- Great shows coming to the Disney Dream
- R'n'R coaster CLOSED today
- Is recession REALLY over?
- The Disney Look.. to the Past! (10/30 - 11/05)
- OTPN is changing color!
- Cars Land reaches a milestone
- New stuff at the Emporium
- Save the Hulk!
- Magic Kingdom update (10/28/2010)
- Rockit back open!!!
- Legoland Florida description
- A look at the new Karamell Kuche
- Star Tour's new Pilot
- Fantasyland Forest NEW update!
- Our latest videos on You Tube
- IOA update (Oct.25)
- New experience at Tokyo Disneyland
- The Disney Look.. to the Past! (10/23 - 10/29)
- General Magic Kingdom update
- LAST UPDATE for our Tournaments!
- Epcot update (Mouse Gear/Imagination)
- It's a Small World's New Queue Line
- Pleasure Island to be REDONE soon
- Fantasyland update - PART 1 -
- Fantasyland update - PART 2 -
- Legoland Florida news!
- Fantasy Surf Video
- The Ultimate Indoor Wave: Fantasy Surf NOW OPEN!
- Peter Pan's Flight ON RIDE
- Electrical Water Pageant
- Race Rock Demolition progress
- Shanghai Disneyland work to begin soon
- Fantasyland Expansion (PART 1)
- Fantasyland Expansion (PART 2)
- A LOT of Epcot fun facts!
- Disney Fantasy set to sail in 2012
- Another Interesting Universal Survey
- Good/Bad news for PI
- Fun Spot U.S.A update
- The Italian version of IOA
- The Disney Look.. to the Past! (10/16-22)
- Main Street, El Pirata, and more
- Epcot's EAST & WEST towers
- Tournaments update n°12
- A look at the new Starspeeder 1000
- Mouse Gear, Imagination news and more
- Around the Jungle Cruise area
- Around the F&W welcome center
- Fantasyland update (Oct. 15)
- Race Rock DEMOLITION
- Cheetaka or Cheetah Hunt?
- Reservations Open for Wild Africa Trek!
- Duffy the Disney Bear is here! (PART 2)
- Duffy the Disney Bear is here! (PART 1)
- Discovery Cove 2011/2012 expansions
- Hollywood Studios update (PART 2)
- Hollywood Studios update (PART 1)
- Proposed coaster for OTP
- Cheetah HUNT
- Triceratops Encounter update
- Islands of Adventures update
- CheetaKa announcement TODAY!
- Artwork for Goofy's Sky school
- Epcot update
- More news on ORLANDO THRILL PARK
- Breaking News! New theme park on I-Drive?
- Around the (Disney) stores
- Studios Backlot Tour pre-show
- Universal Studios update
- Last video of CHEETAKA!
- Tour offerings changes at Magic Kingdom
- The Disney Look.. to the Past! (10/ 09-15)
- Magic Kingdom general update
- Did you know... Disneyland California?
- Hollywood Studios update
- Tournaments update n°11
- Florida, the beautiful
- Disneyland Paris Cast member dies
- First day of Food & Wine festival (PART 2)
- Frontierland's new meet-and-greet
- Hollywood Studios history
- First day of Food & Wine festival (PART 1)
- New photos of Fantasyland
- New Universal survey
- Next-generation coming to WDW
- Universal Studios update
- Many fun facts about Animal Kingdom!
- Concept art for Pollo Campero
- Q&A about Discovery Cove (expansion too!)
- Alligator Alley's new signs
- Magic Kingdom - THE MOVIE
- Epcot update (Oct. 1) PART 2
- New clip of Cheetaka!
- New Fantasyland update PART 1
- New Fantasyland update PART 2
- Tournaments update n°10
- Karamell-Küche pictures
- HRRR's problems are very, VERY serious
- Wilderness Lodge's rooms
- Epcot update (Oct. 1) PART 1
- The Disney Look.. to the Past! (09/27 - 10/08)
- Islands of Adventures 09/2010 update
- Karamell-Küche opens at Epcot
- Triceratops Encounter to return!
- New poster of Fantasy Surf
- ▼ October (105)