Every month, many of the merchandise locations around Epcot host special events to attract Guests visiting the pavilions bordering the World Showcase Lagoon. As we get closer to one of the slower times of the year, the number of events has slightly decreased. During the month of January, Guests will be able to enjoy 5 different events (most of them involve beauty products). Be sure to keep in mind that the special events mentioned below may be modified and/or cancelled without notice.
Here's a list of the merchandise events that will take place throughout the month of January 2018:
- Jan. 4-7: Larry Dotson signing, Norway pavilion - The Puffin's Roost
- Jan. 5: Kit Heath jewelry collection showcase, UK pavilion - The Queen's Table
- Jan. 12-14: Penhaligon's fragrances & beauty products, UK pavilion - The Queen's Table
- Jan. 19-21: Laila fragrances and beauty products with appearance by creator Geir Ness, Norway - The Puffin's Roost
- Jan. 26-28: Penhaligon's fragrances & beauty products, UK pavilion - The Queen's Table