SEA LIFE Orlando Aquarium recently announced a new initiative to offer an enhanced experience for the youngest underwater animal enthusiasts and their parents. Titled “Toddler Tuesdays”, the program provides an up-close, hands-on experience that is fun and unique – with an early opening hour and affordable pricing to match. Starting this month, each Tuesday from 9:30 a.m. -10:30 a.m., guests can visit the aquarium and enjoy a program filled with coloring, story time, and animal feeding activities.
The exclusive, age-appropriate program will offer a variety of changing creature-feature topics focusing on the aquarium’s best-loved animals including sharks, turtles, sea horses, and more. Toddler Tuesday will feature:
- Admission to the aquarium
- Meet-and-greet and photo opportunity with Magnus, SEA LIFE’s shark mascot
- Story time at the Indian Ocean exhibit
- An animal feeding experience
- Sing-a-longs, coloring sessions and more activities to teach fun facts about underwater animals
Tickets are just $15 for adults, $12 for children (ages three to 12), and free for toddlers (ages two and under). SEA LIFE Orlando Annual Pass Members receive free entry into the Toddler Tuesdays program. For more information about the Toddler Tuesdays program at the aquarium, go to VisitSEALIFE.com/Orlando.