Only a few weeks remain before LEGOLAND Beach Retreat welcomes it first guests to enjoy endless fun in the sun. The all-new accommodations represent a whole new way to play at the LEGOLAND Florida Resort, with their own set of outdoor-themed amenities. One of the most unique amenities will be the new drive-through check-in, a speedy process that will get resort Guests from their car to their "cove" in minutes (by the way, the “coves” are horseshoe-shaped groupings of colorful LEGO bungalows).
Here's a very short video showing how simple (and quick) the drive-through check-in process will be:
Designed to look like larger-than-life LEGO sets, the 83 beach-themed bungalows offer 166 separate rooms that sleep up to five, including a cozy area just for kids, with a bunk bed, trundle bed and privacy curtain. They’re an ideal solution for larger families and groups traveling together, or for those seeking a whole new way to vacation at LEGOLAND Florida Resort. Each bungalow cove has its own outdoor play structure.
Along with picturesque lake views and a LEGO lighthouse featuring a real rotating beacon, LEGOLAND Beach Retreat highlights also include:
- A giant swimming pool next to The Lighthouse, with an adjacent sandy area perfect for building sandcastles and the resort’s biggest outdoor play structure for kids.
- Sandy’s Castle Restaurant, featuring a bountiful menu of entrees, sides and desserts designed to please the palates of kids and grownups alike.
- A delicious breakfast buffet is included with each night’s stay; lunch and dinner are available without reservations.
- Bricks Beach Bar, offering an eclectic menu of made-to-order food, drinks and creative cocktails served both poolside and indoors.
- Palm Tree Traders, a large retail shop stocked with LEGO building sets and Minifigures, apparel, toys, swimwear, snacks and sundries.
- A hands-on LEGO building activity where kids can contribute their own original creations to a giant sandcastle made out of thousands of LEGO bricks.
- Free Wi-Fi accessible throughout the entire site, indoors and out.
- Complimentary transportation to the theme park entrance, as well as complimentary parking in LEGOLAND Florida Resort’s main parking lot for guests who choose to drive.
- Early access to the theme park, with exclusive use of some of the most popular attractions, including the all-new LEGO NINJAGO World and LEGO NINJAGO The Ride.
LEGOLAND Beach Retreat opens Friday, April 7, and offers the classic summer vacation experience all year long! Nightly room rates start at $135 (plus tax and resort fee) and vary by season, date and availability.
Packages including theme park tickets also are available, and Awesomer and Awesomest Annual Pass Members receive a 10 percent discount year-round. Guests can book a stay online or by calling toll-free (877) 350-5346 daily from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. EDT.
PHOTOS: © 2017 LEGOLAND Florida Resort. All Rights Reserved.