As the nation prepares for the biggest shopping day of the year (November 25), SeaWorld Orlando recently released details on the return of its exclusive “Blue” Friday deals. Special pricing is available on many exclusive park experiences and admission to SeaWorld, Aquatica, and Discovery Cove. For the first time in the park’s Blue Friday history, shoppers can now give the gift of Discovery Cove with discounted admission packages and choose their own reservation date.
Deals this year include the following (offers and discounts subject to change without notice):
NEW OFFERS THIS YEAR
- Save up to $110 on gifted Discovery Cove admission packages
- SeaWorld/Aquatica Dining Plan
- BOGO SeaWorld All-Day Dining Deal
- 30% off your total purchase at SeaWorldShop.com
- 50% off 1 Year PhotoKey
- BOGO 50% off SeaWorld/Aquatica One-Year Annual Pass
- BOGO 50% off SeaWorld Single-Day ticket
- BOGO 50% off Aquatica Single-Day ticket
- Other Amazing Offers:
- BOGO Any Up-Close Tour
- BOGO 50% off Large Shamu Plush
To participate in this year’s Blue Friday and view the incredible deals, fans MUST register to receive SeaWorld’s e-mail updates or already be subscribed and visit SeaWorldOrlando.com/BlueFriday. Fans can subscribe at any moment between now and November 28 to participate. These can’t-miss deals are only available online from 12:00 a.m. (EST) Friday, November 25, until 11:59 p.m. November 28.