Beginning from Tuesday, April 12, the temporary monorail service suspensions affecting the Express Beam every Wednesday and Thursday will also occur on Tuesdays (scheduled monorail closures may be adjusted to accommodate extra magic hours). As a reminder, the Walt Disney World monorail system is currently in the middle of a project that will result in a completely automated transportation system that ultimately aims to be safer and more efficient than ever before.
Here is a list of the modified operating hours for the Walt Disney World monorail system:
Epcot Beam overnight closures:
- 11 p.m. Sundays – 9 a.m. Mondays
- 11 p.m. Mondays – 9 a.m. Tuesdays
Express Beam overnight closures:
- 11:30 p.m. Sundays – 9:30 a.m. Mondays
- 11:30 p.m. Mondays – 9:30 a.m. Tuesdays
Express Beam midday shutdown:
- 11:30 a.m.–6 p.m. Tuesdays, Wednesdays and, starting April 12, Thursdays
Resort Beam overnight closures:
- 12 a.m.–8:30 a.m. Mondays
- 12 a.m.–8:30 a.m. Tuesdays
As a reminder, the operating hours of Walt Disney World's monorail system may change without notice.