The Disney Princess Half Marathon Weekend presented by Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals returns to Walt Disney World Resort on February 18-21. The sold-out race is expected to draw more than 50,000 spectators and runners from the United States and several other countries around the world. As one of the largest race weekends geared toward women, Disney's Princess Half Marathon celebrates women’s health and empowerment and promotes an active lifestyle.
Featuring Princess-themed entertainment and a health and fitness expo designed with the female runner in mind, this race appeals to women of all ages who want to embrace their inner princess and push themselves to the limit. Some princes are also expected to join in on the fun during the event.
- February 18-20: runDisney Health & Fitness Expo
- February 19-20 Disney Princess Half Marathon Weekend Breakfast at Epcot
- February 19-20: runDisney Kids Races, Pasta in the Park Party at Epcot
- February 19: Disney 5K presented by Children’s Miracle Network
- February 20: Disney Princess Enchanted 10K presented by Children’s Miracle Network
- February 21: Disney Princess Half Marathon presented by Children’s Miracle Network
- February 21: Happily Ever After Party at Disney Springs
Transportation and Parking:
Mears shuttles will transport Guests to and from host resorts to the ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex and Epcot for the runDisney Health & Fitness Expo, runDisney Kids Races, Disney 5K, Disney Princess Enchanted 10K, and the Disney Princess Half Marathon.
The main entrance of Epcot from World Drive will be closed to all non-race traffic from 5:00 a.m. to 7:00 a.m. on the mornings of the half marathon. Parking at Epcot is free before 7:00 a.m.
To accommodate Guests participating in runDisney races for the Disney Princess Half Marathon Weekend, the monorail hours will be extended on Sunday, February 21:
- Resorts line - 3:00 a.m. until close.
- Epcot line - 3:00 a.m. until close.
- Magic Kingdom line - 5:00 a.m. until close.
Monorail transportation will not be available for race transportation on Friday, February 19 or Saturday, February 20. Guests participating in the 5K or 10K should utilize bus transportation.