There is still time to make plans to experience the special events that will take place at the Walt Disney World Resort this summer and fall, such as Frozen Summer Fun at Disney's Hollywood Studios and the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival. A great way to experience these events is by taking advantage of the special "End of Summer Value Rates" that are being offered by the seven Downtown Disney Resort Area Hotels from August 1 to October 4, 2015.
The Downtown Disney Resort Area Hotels' "End of Summer Value Rates" are the following:
- B Resort & Spa: rates from $99 per room, per night;
- Best Western Lake Buena Vista Resort Hotel: rates from $69 per room, per night;
- Buena Vista Palace Hotel & Spa: rates from $89 per room, per night;
- DoubleTree Suites by Hilton: rates from $99 per suite, per night;
- Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista: rates from $89 per room, per night;
- Holiday Inn Orlando Lake Buena Vista: rates from $99 per room, per night;
- Wyndham Lake Buena Vista Resort: rates from $77 per room, per night.
Taking advantage of the special rates will also enable you to enjoy many of the benefits of staying at one of the seven Downtown Disney Resort Area Hotels, such as these:
- Disney tickets available to purchase at each hotel;
- Advance tee times and discounts at all Walt Disney World golf courses;
- Disney Merchandise store located in each hotel;
- The ability to book advance dining and dinner show reservations for all restaurants across the Walt Disney World Resort.
In addition to the hotels having an ideal location within an easy walk to more than 75 themed and immersive shopping, dining and entertainment venues at the Downtown Disney area, the seven Official Walt Disney World Hotels also provide complimentary shuttle transportation every 30 minutes to all four Walt Disney World Theme Parks, two water parks, and to the Downtown Disney area. As a bonus, guests at these hotels also receive the Downtown Disney Deals booklet that features exclusive discounts and special offers from over 30 merchants in the Downtown Disney area.
What's more, in 2015 the Downtown Disney area will evolve in to Disney Springs, adding new shopping, dining and entertainment venues for your enjoyment. This one-of-a-kind reimagined and reinvented destination will overflow with the sights, sounds and flavors that come together in a beautiful outdoor environment with a charming waterfront setting. An experience only made possible by the imagination of Disney, this vibrant destination will offer a mix of unique retail, distinct Disney shopping and incomparable dining offerings. Set amid beautiful open-air promenades and meandering springs, it will feature four distinct outdoor neighborhoods: The Landing, Town Center, Marketplace, and West Side.
For additional information on the special "End of Summer Value Rates" or to make a reservation, visit DowntownDisneyHotels.com. These discounted rates are available August 1-October 4, 2015, based on availability. Some blackout dates may apply, and availability may be limited. The rates do not include the Resort Services Fee or daily parking fee (if applicable), taxes, or gratuities. The offer is not valid with any other special offers, promotions, existing reservations, or for groups.