Soarin' and Test Track Surprise Mornings schedule:
- Monday, Dec. 22 - 8 a.m. (Park Hours 9 a.m.-9:30 p.m.)
- Tuesday, Dec. 23 - 8 a.m. (Park Hours 9 a.m.-9:30 p.m.; Extra Magic Hours 9:30-11:30 p.m.)
- Wednesday, Dec. 24 - 8 a.m. (Park Hours 9 a.m.-9:30 p.m.)
- Thursday, Dec. 25 - 7 a.m. (Park Hours 8 a.m. - 9:30 p.m.; Extra Magic Hours 9:30-11:30 p.m.)
- Friday, Dec. 26- 7 a.m. (Park Hours 8 a.m.-9:30 p.m.)
- Saturday, Dec. 27 - 7 a.m. (Park Hours 8 a.m.-10:30 p.m.)
- Sunday, Dec. 28 - 7 a.m. (Park Hours 8 a.m.-10:30 p.m.)
- Monday, Dec. 29: No Soarin' or Test Track Surprise Mornings
- Tuesday, Dec. 30 - 7 a.m. (Park Hours 8 a.m.-10:30 p.m.)
- Wednesday, Dec. 31- 7 a.m. (Park Hours 8 a.m.-1 a.m.)
- IllumiNations FastPass+ on December 31: For the first time ever, IllumiNations will offer FastPass+ service for the first show of the night on December 31, 2014. This should also be the last time ever this will happen, though, as many area managers were against the idea in the first place. The FastPass+ service will not be available for the 11:40 showing of IllumiNations, of course.
- IllumiNations Showtime Change on December 31: The first showing of IllumiNations is scheduled to take place at 6:00 p.m. this year to allow Guests to leave the park earlier than usual. A record of more than 80,000 people entered through Epcot's turnstiles on December 31, 2013.
YES!!! Love this ride! Hopefully they will update/clean the film. I was just there last month and it looked very old. Several guests after the ride were commenting how dirty the film looked.
4K would be great!
It appears that the office trailer was signed off on the 12th, attached to the document of commencement was a listing of all the contractors for project 87. Steel Fabricators LLC was listed for steel construction, they were the builders of Expedition Everest.
4k would actually be a step down.
Soarin is 70mm Imax which is 12K.
So essentially all the hype really musters down to just a new queue? Rejoice ... Universal build new state of the art attractions, over at Disney we're getting new queueing systems!
It's ok. There will be a whole new film and ride system along with the queue. And if you want the E-ticket stuff, you got Avatar and Star Wars to look forward to.
I agree with the most recent Anonymous. You have to take into consideration everything. Universal has great stuff on the way, but so does Disney. Just Disney is moving a little slower because of other resort projects, and they have some other things to take care of that Uni doesn't because of their size (example- queues, eating, merch, capacity as in hub; the necessary stuff that people don't get too excited for).
Universal builds amazing queues, merch,and food things as well. But just doesnt have as many as Disney.
I love it when you can smell the oranges when you fly over the groves. If you look closely, you can see the Mexicans picking the oranges. Thankfully, you can't smell them. Glad there's no such thing as Soarin' Over Alabama.