In the evening hours of February 17 and the morning of February 18, a helicopter will fly over select areas of the Walt Disney World Resort to collect video footage for future use. The helicopter is anticipated to be over several areas of Walt Disney World at various times, including the theme parks and Disney Springs at the following times:
Guests may hear and/or see the helicopter as it flies overhead, sometimes at heights as low as 250 feet.
- Saturday, February 17 – evening
- Hollywood Studios: 8:15-8:40 p.m.
- Disney Springs 8:45-9:15 p.m.
- Sunday, February 18 – morning
- Disney Springs 8:40-9:10 a.m.
PHOTO: © 2018 Walt Disney World Resort. All Rights Reserved.