Demand for high-tech theme park rides around the world has created rapid growth for Dynamic Attractions. Last month, the company announced that it will be opening a new Ride Development Center, which will open next month. The 50,000 square foot factory will be a part of its 9 acre Ride Development Center in Vancouver. It will be used to assemble sophisticated ride systems featured in the company’s attractions at major tourist destinations and international theme parks.
Last year, the company completed more than twice as many attractions than any previous year. 2017 has already surpassed its previous annual record for contracts to build new attractions.
The new executive team, which puts a greater emphasis on theming and co-ventures, is comprised of:
- Hao Wang – President - His supercar experience, with patented innovation and precision engineering, will be vital in his role leading Dynamic Attractions.
- George Walker – Senior Vice President, Creative Services
- Brian Peebles – Senior Vice President, Co-Ventures
- Paul Poirier – Senior Vice President, Strategic Accounts and Service
- Dr. Ye Zhou – Chief Technical Officer
Dynamic Attractions has created 50 of the most beloved theme park attractions around the world.
PHOTOS: © 2017 Dynamic Attractions. All Rights Reserved.