The Universal Orlando Resort is an ever-changing destination that never stops adding more offerings that Guests can enjoy during their visit. In addition to the new Race Through New York Starring Jimmy Fallon attraction and the brand-new Volcano Bay water park, Guests visiting this amazing destination might notice a number of new (minor) offerings while visiting Universal Studios Florida and Universal's Islands of Adventure. Below you will find a list including a few of the recent updates.
- Coca-Cola freestyle Souvenir Cups work at all three Universal Orlando parks.
UNIVERSAL STUDIOS FLORIDA:
- The KidZone Pizza Company reopens to Guests on June 30.
- Louie’s Italian Restaurant now sells garlic knots.
- Local craft beer and nachos are now available at The Snack Wagon near Starbucks.
- Schwab’s Pharmacy is now open through the summer.
- On July 4, the band Stereo FM and a DJ will perform at the Music Plaza Stage.
ISLANDS OF ADVENTURE:
- Moose Juice, Goose Juice now sells foot-long corndogs.