Busch Gardens Tampa Bay continues to spice up the annual Food & Wine Festival with a concert lineup featuring the hottest entertainment in Florida. GRAMMY award-winning trio, The Band Perry, country superstar, Hunter Hayes, “Merengue Queen”, Milly Quezada and Latin chart-toppers, Bachata Heightz and Justin Quiles round out the star-studded lineup kicking off this spring. The popular Festival takes place on weekends from March 4 through April 30 and is included with any park ticket.
Busch Gardens offers the perfect ingredients for an exclusive experience at the Food & Wine Festival with VIP Seating packages. Choose from three VIP tiers which include priority concert seating for headlining concerts. Plus, select packages include a 5-item Sampler lanyard so you can enjoy delicious food and great music.
The powerhouse lineup includes the following (concert lineup subject to change without notice):
- Saturday, March 4: Daughtry
- Sunday, March 5: Andy Grammer
- Saturday, March 11: Goo Goo Dolls
- Sunday, March 12: Kool & The Gang
- Saturday, March 18: Young the Giant
- Sunday, March 19: Jason Isbell & John Hiatt Trio
- Saturday, March 25: Craig Wayne Boyd & Adam Wakefield
- Sunday, March 26: El Gran Combo
- Saturday, April 1: DNCE
- Sunday, April 2: Walk Off the Earth
- NEW! Saturday, April 8: Hunter Hayes
- Sunday, April 9: Daya & Matt Nathanson
- NEW! Saturday, April 15: The Band Perry
- Sunday, April 16: Newsboys
- Saturday, April 22: Gilberto Santa Rosa
- Sunday, April 23: Lynyrd Skynyrd
- NEW! Saturday, April 29: Bachata Heightz, Justin Quiles, Milly Quezada
- NEW! Sunday, April 30: Tribute Bands performing the best of Jimmy Buffet, Queen, Bon Jovi & Prince
The festival returns with signature dishes and exciting new cuisine, including duck tacos, lobster ravioli, bacon mac & cheese, brown sugar rubbed pork belly, banana foster panna cotta, and cabernet-filled chocolates, as well as an expanded selection of wines, craft brews and cocktails.
Food and beverage is not included with park admission and is available for an extra fee. Guests must be 21 years of age or older to consume alcoholic beverages.
PHOTOS: © 2017 SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment. All Rights Reserved.