Beginning from Monday, October 17, Gasparilla Island Grill (located at Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa) will be temporarily closed for refurbishment through mid-December. During that time, resort Guests will be able to refill their resort mugs at the following locations: Mizner’s Lounge, Beaches Pool Bar and Grill, and Courtyard Pool Bar. In addition to that, Guests will have a variety of alternative food and beverage options. Continue reading for more information.
The following food and beverage options will be available:
- Mizner’s Lounge will offer a selection of grab ‘n’ go meals for purchase from 6 a.m.-midnight, including hot breakfast items. Coffee will be available at 6 a.m. and hot breakfast items at 7 a.m.
- Beaches Pool Bar and Grill will be open 6 a.m.-9 p.m. serving breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Cítricos Rotunda and Bar will serve as a lounge in the evenings.
- Grand Floridian Café will offer a To Go menu.
- Private Dining will continue to service Guests 24 hours a day.